Questions from newbie
Hi all, just got started with XBMC few days ago and its been a rough ride figuring out all the settings but I think I'm getting the hang of it thankfully,

I just have couple questions. I'm currently using Aeon Nox which is awesome!

1. How can I remove(turn off) the media labels that is highlighted in white arrow in the picture below?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/36/ejqw.png/

2. If its not possible with Aeon skin. Any other skins I can use that will let me remove those labels which has the view like in the picture?

Thanks
If you press up, up and then navigate to viewtype settings, you can change the "Floor Label" to genres or tagline OR, a better idea, enable show logo instead of title. You can then run the addon "artwork downloader" and it will find images to be used instead of plain text for movie titles.
thank you for your quick response. So that's where its been hiding. How about the other labels?like 720p,H.264,PG. I dont really need those.
Unfortunately, hiding those is quite a bit more complicated. If you really want them gone, you'll have to get into skinning a bit and figure out how to remove them from each view. I think you'll find that most skins display very similar information about media, mostly because people want it there Tongue That being said, you may not "need" them, but they don't hurt either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions from newbie0