• 11(current)
Gotham on Debian?
I guess that:

Code:
sed -i "s/VERSION_PREFIX:-\"\"/VERSION_PREFIX:-\"6\"/" tools/Linux/packaging/mk-debian-package.sh

will do the trick. Trying that now.
(2014-03-28, 00:07)bas.t Wrote: I guess that:

Code:
sed -i "s/VERSION_PREFIX:-\"\"/VERSION_PREFIX:-\"6\"/" tools/Linux/packaging/mk-debian-package.sh

will do the trick. Trying that now.

Yep, fixed.
just do:
VERSION_PREFIX=6 xbmc/tools/Linux/packaging/mk-debian-package.sh
(2014-03-28, 07:49)wsnipex Wrote: just do:
VERSION_PREFIX=6 xbmc/tools/Linux/packaging/mk-debian-package.sh

Thanks, I will. That is indeed a nicer way.
(2014-03-26, 18:09)jlpII Wrote: I seem to have a general problem playing back videos when VAAPI is enabled.
I just wanted to note that the problem seems to be gone after a complete system upgrade and reboot (not sure which of them solved it).
great, then it probably was mesa or the vaapi driver.
So everything works?
Yes, thanks, as far as I can tell everything works as expected now. I will keep you posted if I experience other problems, but as long as this is not the case, consider it working :-)
Just installed xbmc with the repo trunk-realese and it works. I already had libshairplay0 installed, so I did not see the missing dependency.
But I had to add a pinning priority to prevent aptitude to install xbmc from debian repo from an update~upgrade.

Maybe the version number should be change to something like 2:14.0~git instead of 14.0~git

Also I was not able to install the GPG key, I don't understand why :
Code:
Impossible d'écrire dans « - » (Relais brisé (pipe)).
translation : Impossible to write in "-" (Broken pipe)
VDPAU on AMD is working with OSS Smile
I just updated xbmc without any pinning preference because the version number have changed which is great
However, the version number seems strange as it shows ALPHA1 in the system information of xbmc. And during the installation I had a note saying that for xbmc 12 aka Frodo, ffmepg was compile within xbmc as a fork of ffmpeg 1.1 or something like that. Mentionning frodo seems strange for me.

And the number after the git date is lower than the previous build :
Code:
Unpacking xbmc-bin (2:14.0~git20140408.1153~687d987) over (14.0~git20140324.1401~56c4aee)

Is-it normal ?
yes.
you are now running XBMC 14.0alpha1 which will be after Gotham final
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, so which repo should I used to have xbmc gotham Beta 3 ?

And before, the package was already named 14.xxx and it was xbmc gotham Beta 2 I think.
there is no repo with gotham 3 yet, but the code/build is almost identical
Ok, it's just because I have 2 issues (bug ?) and prefer to found/reproduce them with Gotham than xbmc 14.0.

Thanks.
(2014-04-18, 10:48)Pinpin Wrote: Ok, it's just because I have 2 issues (bug ?) and prefer to found/reproduce them with Gotham than xbmc 14.0.

Thanks.

Gotham 13.0 is atm nearly identical as 14.0
Only a few commits are not in 13.0
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Will there be a 13.0 final repo or should I start to compile it from source again ?
Because I have an issue with my mediatheque every movie are in double (one with french title/sinopsis and one in english).
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham on Debian?0