Disturbing Twitter Post
Quote:Twitter Post:

Hacker Mil ‏@HackerMil 9h MAKE THIS VIRAL AND LET @XBMCHUBCOM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THEM CONDONING THESE STEALING DEVS http://d.pr/n/Od9c IM DONE! #RT #RT??

What bothers me is the part where he says "or it's down with XBMC" - very concerned:

Quote:OK NOWWWW SO THESE GUYS HAVE A VIDEO SHOWING STOLEN XUNITY! STOLEN MASHUP! AND STOLEN! HACKERMIL STASH!!
LISTEN UP!!....THE HOURS I PUT IN TO THIS SHIT ARE FUCKING HORRIFIC!!! YOU HEAR ME!
FOR ANY HUMAN TO FATHOM THE WORK I PUT IN IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! AND THEY THINK THEY CAN JUST DO THIS! WITH NO CONSEQUENCES!!!
MAN IM FUCKING GHOST!!
IM OUTTA HERE GUYS .. GONNA TALK TO MASH TO SEE IF WE CAN LOCK DOWN MY CHANNEL FOR GOOD SO THESE PATHETIC BRAINLESS FUCKS STOP STEALING OUR AMAZING!!!! WORK!!! IF IT CANT BE DONE I WILL BE BREAKING MY CHANNEL!!! LETS SEE HOW MUCH THAT HACKERMIL STASH WILL WORK IF THERE IS NO HACKERMIL STASH! IM SORRY GUYS BUT THIS IS A ROAD CALL!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT WILL END UP SUFFERING IF THEY CONTINUE THIS. YOU GUYS NEED TO RIOT!! LET YOUR VOICED BE HEARD! FLOOD THE HUB WITH MESSAGES AND LET THEM KNO THAT THEIR ACTIONS ARE ABOUT TO TUMBLE XBMC!!! WE ASKED ONLY ONE THING!!!!! ONEEEE FUCKING THINGGG!!! AND THAT WAS NOT TO STEAL OUR SHIT!!! THATS ALL!! WE MADE THE MOVE AND CONTINUED ON OUR OWN PATH AND GAVE 2 FUCKS ABOUT THEM AMD WHAT THEY ARE DOING! YOU DONT HEAR NEWS ABOUT US STEALING EVERYTHING FROM THEM DO YOU? NO THATS CAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO STEAL THERE WHOOOOOOOOLE BASIS SINCE THE SPLIT HAS BEEN BUILT ON OUR BACK!!!!! ON OUR HARD WORK!! ON OUR!!!!! INNOVATION!!! AND THEY THINK THEY CAN SIT DOWN AND LET US PUT 1000000 MAN HOURS!!! JUST FOR THEM TO CALMLY GRAB STEAL AND CALL THEMSELVES HEROES!!? WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING NUTS!!! I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE SHAME IN ALL THIS BUT WE NEED MORE FROM YOU SPEAK UP!! LET THE HUB KNOW THEY ARE NOT FOOLING ANYBODY!! PLAYING THE INNOCENT ROLE CLAIMING THEY DONT CONDONE IT BUT LETTING IT BE THREADED LEFT AND RIGHT.. SHUN THE THIEVES!!! LET THEM KNO XBMC WONT STAND FOR ROBBERY OR EVERYTHING YOUVE GROWN TO LOVE ABOUT XBMC IS GONE!! IM A HUMBLE CAT BUT FUCK THAT !! THE THINGS IVE DONE FOR THIS COMMUNITY IN LESS THAN A YEAR!!!!! HAVE CHANGED THE GAME MORE THEN THEY WOULD PROBABLY HAVE IN A LIFETIME!!!
IM SO SICK TO MY STOMACH RIGHT NOW ... IM GONE FOR A FEW GUYS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IMA DO .. LET ME HERE YOU RIOT AND ILL COME BACK .. VIPS DONT WORRY ILL CONTINUE ADDING UR REQUESTS NO FAIR FOR U GUYS TO SUFFER.. LETS GO!! ROAD CALL FLOOD THE HUB!! TELL THEM TO CALL OFF THEIR THIEF IN THE NIGHT!! OR ITS DOWN WITH XBMC

FOR THOSE ASKING WHAT CAUSED THIS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNqNBHQw...e=youtu.be
YOUTUBE TITLE "Heisenberg presents xbmc skin of skins" IF YOUD LIKE TO SEARCH
FUCKER EVEN USED HIP HOP!! WHICH IS WIDELYYYYYY KNOWN TO BE MY STAPLE FOR VIDEOS!!! JUST A FUCKING SHAME!

HM

This guy is selling streams and thinking the XBMC community is his personal shooting range.

Came across this one at the same time, hopefully they'll fork XBMC at the same time and leave us all alone.

Quote:https://twitter.com/Mikey1234_XBMC/statu...2840845312

@jas0npc @bigballzbaby @spooner1709 @whufclee_xbmc @Jarv1ss @morepowerllc @xunitytalk it will be all about the xunity box Watch this space

I for one won't be purchasing a box from pirates anytime soon.
Remember how we decided we didn't want all those pirate addons under the XBMC umbrella? Man, am I ever glad we made that decision. Though I have to admit I wasn't expecting the crapstorm to be coming from devs themselves. Craziness.
In my opinion the crapstorm is more a result of people trying to cash in on cheap Chinese Android boxes, but ya, I hear you loud and clear. As I pointed out in the second Twitter post, they are planning on peddling their junk to unsuspecting users.
Am I the only one a tad confused by the somewhat variable definition of "theft" in relation to these addons? Maybe it's just a cultural thing...
(2013-11-08, 10:57)Prof Yaffle Wrote: Am I the only one a tad confused by the somewhat variable definition of "theft" in relation to these addons? Maybe it's just a cultural thing...

You mean like the pot calling the kettle black? Smile
I find it amusing that someone who peddles pirate content accuses others of theft.
(2013-11-08, 11:23)artrafael Wrote: You mean like the pot calling the kettle black? Smile

Yup, and it seemingly transcends my limited knowledge of cultural norms and English-language idiom as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot_cal...ttle_black .

<whistles innocently>
"You don't have permission to link to my list of links to copyrighted material that I don't have permission to link to!"
Oh god, this is too funny. The butthurt in that post, you could power a city on that.
I will say that the biggest problem to come from this pissing match is support. I have no idea where to go if an addon stop working... or an ad delivery device is installed on my XBMC. Everyone, but xbmc.org seems shitty.
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2013-11-08, 22:19)ragedogg69 Wrote: I will say that the biggest problem to come from this pissing match is support. I have no idea where to go if an addon stop working... or an ad delivery device is installed on my XBMC. Everyone, but xbmc.org seems shitty.

Bingo!
I would add that this particular pissing contest is right at the top for nastiness. With the known consequences, unfortunately.
Scary thing is that if you have any addons/repos from these guys (or anyone else for that matter) youre giving them access to your whole pc/device, not just xbmc. So not only can they install adware with out you knowing, they can access/delete your personal data too.
I dont even know what is going on! must be old age (27 is old?) but OPs post made no sense!
(2013-11-09, 00:00)krish_2k4 Wrote: must be old age (27 is old?)

You're not old until you start using antiquated terms such as, "the pot calling the kettle black". Smile
It is by an addon dev formerly associated with xbmchub who is pissed because people are distributing his addon. His addon is for accessing illegal pirate content so it is all very ironic. Ay least that's what I think it's about.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disturbing Twitter Post0