• 4(current)
Release gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on
(2014-05-30, 20:08)stickemup Wrote:
(2014-05-29, 18:38)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 14:36)stickemup Wrote: Is there a way to force refresh what the gdrive plugin sees on my google drive? I upload something and I can see it immediately there on the web but it seems like forever until the plugin sees it as well. Restarting isn't even working.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know Google themselves were processing the file. If they aren't playable as a stream I'm not really concerned with them showing up, but it might work for people that use disk/memory cache.

I'm also using this with XBMC.MyLibrary and am having the same problem where the playing files name shows as videoplayback instead of its file name. You mentioned using the file name to display the correct info. Is it going to show the info for the file-name of the .strm file I have made, or the Google drive file name? Once that is fixed I not only have a backup of my library, my mobile devices and laptops now have what is essentially like Plex's cloud sync.

Please try the latest unstable release. It has the playback title fix for .strm files. https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/a...stable.zip

(2014-04-22, 10:04)St00 Wrote: Hi, first off I would like to thank you for your work on this and your other addons, very much appreciated.

My question is this- When using .strm files to add videos from my gdrive account to the xbmc library, the video title that xbmc shows for all videos is videoplayback, which makes xbmc subtitles search for subs for "videoplayback" which of course doesn't find anything. Is there an argument that can be added to the plugin:// line to pass the proper movie title to xbmc? or any other way around this?

Edit: Also I should mention Im using mode=streamVideo. I tried memorycache but get one or more items failed to play, using a Pivos Xios DS running XBMC 12.2 Linux firmware.

Thanks
St00

Please try the latest here, it changes the videoplayback ttitle -> https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/a...stable.zip

(2014-05-02, 03:23)iorifly Wrote: Dear,
   I would like to help, I'm using GDrive + XBMC.MyLibrary to add the content I have on my googledrive to my library of more transparent, howevxer found a problem, when I run the content in this bliboteca does not migrate the file name , is only "playback" and thus it is impossible to find subtitles.
   Would someone help me?

Thanks for this addon! I like it perfect!

The address is passed to xbmc through the .Strm file is this:

plugin://plugin.video.gdrive/?mode=streamVideo&title=The.Big.Bang.Theory.S03E01.mp4

the latest version fixes that -> https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/a...stable.zip
(2014-04-20, 22:42)loftusdr Wrote: Please need help

How can we stream video from gdrive in livestream but can keep the same quality video and sound (ac3 or DTS)
Thank you.

PS: I can stream video in livestream in form :
<link>plugin://plugin.video.gdrive?mode=streamURL&amp;url=https://docs.google.com/file/d/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/preview
</link>
I got same quality video (HD720) but the sound is AAC 2.0

I tried to send you a PM. I tried to playback the video you sent me but it shows up as a 0:00 length video, so it won't playback.
(2014-04-22, 10:04)St00 Wrote: Hi, first off I would like to thank you for your work on this and your other addons, very much appreciated.

My question is this- When using .strm files to add videos from my gdrive account to the xbmc library, the video title that xbmc shows for all videos is videoplayback, which makes xbmc subtitles search for subs for "videoplayback" which of course doesn't find anything. Is there an argument that can be added to the plugin:// line to pass the proper movie title to xbmc? or any other way around this?

Edit: Also I should mention Im using mode=streamVideo. I tried memorycache but get one or more items failed to play, using a Pivos Xios DS running XBMC 12.2 Linux firmware.

Thanks
St00

Please try the latest here, it changes the videoplayback ttitle -> https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/a...stable.zip
[/quote]

Thanks! It works great, subtitle problem is solved. Very much appreciated.

St00
Thank you for creating this add on been waiting for gdrive for long time,I have tried the updated version v 0.3.2 I think but I must point out that it doesn't refresh the drive on most times but the previous version I think v 0.2.7 masterzip shows new added videos straight away and refreshes the drive only down side is it will display available document of that email account
So for people having issues with the video not showing up try the early version v0.2.7 ....not sure if it been mentioned in this forum so if it as then my bad :-)
Hi,...
I'm looking for that issue in the forum but no one talk about it.

I instal the gdrive V 0.3.2 on xbmc 13.1

configure and enter my username and gdrive password, but when it gave me an error
"script failed!" invalid permission usernam password,...

is there maybe a problem with the 2 step authorization ?
I activate this to log on my google account.

Thank you for your help
(2014-06-20, 22:22)cmyk Wrote: Hi,...

configure and enter my username and gdrive password, but when it gave me an error

Thank you for your help

You need to create an application password and provide that.
Thumbs Up 
(2014-06-21, 00:26)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-06-20, 22:22)cmyk Wrote: Hi,...

Thank you for your help

You need to create an application password and provide that.

Easy as that !!

Thank you very much for your help !!!
I'm not able to edit the original post.

Just to make everyone aware, there is a new 0.2.8 version (as master). 0.3.3 contains to remain in testing as unstable branch.

Version 0.2.8
- fix plugin URLs to make compliant with plugins like PseudoTV Live
- remove explicit UTF-8 calls [Error on load public url #2]
- add remote-debugger code
- cleanup of logging statements
- don't login or provide authorization token for public videos (unless denied access)
- add thumbnail previews
- contribution from timchen86 - sort the videoURL by quality, so highest quality video would be played [for playback: streaming]

- Latest stable / master
latest 0.2.8
master git - https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/a...master.zip

- Where I submit changes for testing (may be unstable)
(newest tested code, latest features)
latest TESTING 0.3.3
https://github.com/ddurdle/XBMC-gdrive/tree/unstable
Thumbs Up 
Can library integration be added to Google Drive? I used this for the first time today and it works amazing! Streamed a 1080p video with no problemsSmile
(2014-07-05, 09:38)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: Can library integration be added to Google Drive? I used this for the first time today and it works amazing! Streamed a 1080p video with no problemsSmile

I assume you mean automatic integration?

I have been creating STRM files that I link into my library that playback over Google Drive. It's very much a manual effort.

If you have any ideas in mind on how you'd like it automated, I'd be glad to implement. So far what comes to mind is a button in settings that will dump STRM files for you (I think a few other plugins do something similar). But you still have the task of scraping them with with a media manager to associate them with TV and MOVIE ID #s so that XBMC will categorize them.

Another idea I had is do something similar as my tvScheduler plugin, that will dump a list of your Google Drive files to a Google Spreadsheet. Then remains the part to script something to scan the Google Spreadsheet to fill in what TV and MOVIE ID #s line up with what videos (or generate NFO files). It being in a Google Spreadsheet, allows you to easily manipulate the data as seen fit (to make corrections, etc), and then import it into XBMC.
I think dumping STRM files would be perfect. Other plug-ins let you do this as well, adding your STRM files to Movie and TV Shows folders, which then can be added as a source to your library.
google drive not working
(2014-07-08, 09:49)afro00 Wrote: google drive not working

Can you elaborate on your issue?
(2014-07-05, 17:33)dmdsoftware Wrote:
(2014-07-05, 09:38)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: Can library integration be added to Google Drive? I used this for the first time today and it works amazing! Streamed a 1080p video with no problemsSmile

I have been creating STRM files that I link into my library that playback over Google Drive. It's very much a manual effort.

If you have any ideas in mind on how you'd like it automated, I'd be glad to implement. So far what comes to mind is a button in settings that will dump STRM files for you (I think a few other plugins do something similar). But you still have the task of scraping them with with a media manager to associate them with TV and MOVIE ID #s so that XBMC will categorize them.

Another idea I had is do something similar as my tvScheduler plugin, that will dump a list of your Google Drive files to a Google Spreadsheet. Then remains the part to script something to scan the Google Spreadsheet to fill in what TV and MOVIE ID #s line up with what videos (or generate NFO files). It being in a Google Spreadsheet, allows you to easily manipulate the data as seen fit (to make corrections, etc), and then import it into XBMC.

Hi, Thank you for this awesome addon. If i can use it to add this as a source to my videolibrary it will be ultimate. I'm not a developer so i can't help you with that.. Sad
I'm using openelec so i can not use the my library addon (it's only for windows? )
Is there a workaround for it to add it to the videolibrary? Using .strm files i think?
How can i do that?

Thanks in advance.
(2014-07-05, 17:33)dmdsoftware Wrote:

Hi, I too manually create strm files and put them in a browsable folder on my website which I have added as a source for videos, which allows me to share my video library with my friends and family.. This works great, and they love it of course, but definitely if there were a way to automate the strm file creation that would make things easier.. As for suggestions to how, I'm not sure.. But your option to create strm within the addon is promising.. At least I would only have to grab the strm from the drive and upload to the Web server..

St00
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
gdrive - Google Drive Video/Music Add-on12