Red Vs Blue
download your favourite machima series by roosterteeh straight onto you xbox and watch right then :p

just finshed up double checking my script which access roosterteeh and can get the strangerhood,red vs blue and panics videos as well as season 1 and season 2 low res from a mirror.

you will need a xbmc from 21-01-2006 or after

have fun.
please don't post suggestions/bugs in this thread create one in the other pyhton thread if one doesn't exist. (try to keep all bugs/help/etc in one thread will be easier to track)

soon hopefully to be on xbmcscripts.com
ive spend quite a bit of time workign on this script hope people like it. any dev related questions pm me here on the forum :

the script may say running for a little before anything actaully shows as loads settings and signs in.

other: if you press white on the exetention screen teh verbose should appear. common reason for it not starting is getting a url timeout

xbmcscripts - download

** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i rather like it, however i have one suggestion:

you should make it like the movie trailor script, and other simalier scripts and give the option of streaming or downloading... cause i dont like having to wait for my rvb fix.... or an option to save it after its been streamed so i can keep an archive.

thanks!
okay, next release i'll work on 'streaming'
side note: probley won't work for divx version coz they are zipped.

also if u download the script via xbmcscripts installer (script on xbox), u must make a media folder in xbmc\scripts\redvsblue\
(mustn't make it when it extracts it from the zip (coz its empty)

might also add detection for if you click a link for a sponser.

thanks sneakerelph for the suggestion, hope u like it :p
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Red Vs Blue0