Release America's Test Kitchen
Hello. About 2-3 days ago this plugin stopped functioning. Can anyone else replicate the same issue?
They seem to have dumped their old flash viewer in favour of an HTML5 one.

I'm guessing that the plugin is now fundamentally broken, but I am no expert!
@divingmule, Seems EPISODES for America's Test Kitchen in Season 16 are not working. Everything else seems to be working fine. Just FYI
I thought I had already replied to this post (lucky thing i didn't because my assumptions were wrong!)

Only the first few episodes of Series 16 are available right now (possibly only a couple if you are not on a paid account with them - yeah I know - sad :p)

What seems to be different this year is that they are starting from the top where I could swear that in previous years they started from the bottom?

Anyway - it's working OK for me!
I just installed version 0.0.6 in Kodi. How do I enter my ATK credentials to access subscriber-only content?
Stopped working completely now. Uninstalled and not able to re-install because the repository doesn't exist anymore.

@divingmule, Thanks for many years of great add-ons!

-buzz
Same as above, Just stopped working completely. I'll keep my fingers crossed in hopes of a v0.0.7 Update.
This add-on still works on my Amazon Fire TV that I installed it on (years ago), but I can't seem to figure out what your repo is so I can install it on my new Amazon Fire TV. Can anyone tell me divingmule's repo info so I can add them as a source? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
America's Test Kitchen0