mythtv fronted works, xbmc plugin not receiving channels
Im using Linux Mint 15 with cinnamon for my OS on the media center. Ive installed frodo 12.2 xbmc with mythv as the PVR. With LiveTV enabled, it connects just fine.
Im also using openelec with XBMC on a raspberry pi, frodo 12.2, mythv pvr, connected to media center with no connection issues. LiveTV enabled as well.

Ive been watching mythtvfronted for the past several weeks but just not too thrilled with the gui and organization of the frontend. Actually, my wife is less than thrilled..

With xbmc i have been able to connect to the backend just fine but no matter what i do, i cannot get it to pull up the channel info. Any suggestions?
Had a little more time to play with things this morning.

While running the pi tv, there aren't channels or epg. I can click on a recording and listen to the audio but get no picuture. Im guessing there are more inconsistancies on my end than what ive come to find currently.
I think it will help if you tell us what version of MythTV is running on the backend and what version of cmyth you are running on the frontend.
Also most tv is broadcast in mpeg2. Have you purchased and installed the mpeg2 codec on your rpi?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mythtv fronted works, xbmc plugin not receiving channels0