Scraper Issues?
I'm kind of really a noob when it comes to XBMC. I've been using it for years, but I've always just kind of dealt with the problems I have with it.

My question is.....

I have about 4TB worth of media. MOST of it works, others don't show up at all (mostly TV shows). Then a very select few (mostly movies) show up incorrectly.

I'm mostly worried about the TV shows. I just put "How I Met Your Mother" on my server, and I only get Season 1, 7, 8, and 9. I'm missing 2-6 somehow. Thing is, they're ALL named exactly the same.

What can I do?
for starters you could check the wiki for naming etc..
the main reason why some movies/series don't show up is wrong naming of the folder or serie name.

Video library/Naming files/Movies
Video library/Naming files/TV shows

i use sickbeard for my series and it places them in the right folder structure,
also it uses the thetvdb naming what the scraper also uses.
and yes you can use sickbeard also just for naming and placing/moving your TV shows
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
The file names are all correct. I tried renaming Season 2 with various different ways it "should" work, and they still don't show up.

I could look into Sickbeard I suppose. Never heard of it before, so I have no idea what that is. Like I said, I'm kind of a "noob" with XBMC. I know how to add files to my library, and I ran the xbmchub installer for the streaming. That's all I really cared about, lol. But I'd really like that ALL my files show up in the TV Shows and Movie databases, instead of having to search through the "files" for them.
Well that could be your issue.
Xbmchub isn't xbmc and not supported here.
provide a log where we could see that the scraper isn't picking up the episodes.
also give a example which serie it is and how you got the folder and episode named
My issue isn't with xbmchub, its with my local media. Mostly TV Shows that aren't coming up correctly, but some movies as well.

Here's my folder structure for "How I Met Your Mother". This is just an example, there's other shows that don't come up correctly as well.

Z:\TV Shows\How I Met Your Mother\Season 01\How I Met Your Mother Season 01 Episode 01 - Pilot.avi

The above season works. Season 7, 8, and 9 work. Seasons 2-6 do not work. I have tried renaming the file itself various ways, according to the XBMC wiki. Nothing seems to get the scraper to recognize it.

I'm not sure what's up with my other TV shows either (and movies that don't show up correctly or at all). Just trying to fix my media library so everything is working correctly. From there, when I add new stuff, I will be verifying. I already had this library before I started using XBMC, so its just a matter of fixing what I already have.

Here's my log.....

http://pastebin.com/RywyQdRA
Try:
Code:
Z:\TV Shows\How I Met Your Mother\Season 01\How I Met Your Mother S01E01 - Pilot.avi
(2013-11-11, 01:13)artrafael Wrote: Try:
Code:
Z:\TV Shows\How I Met Your Mother\Season 01\How I Met Your Mother S01E01 - Pilot.avi

I already did.

I just downloaded that "Sickbeard" program. If I can figure out how to use it (it's still scanning my TV Shows directory right now), then I'll just delete and redownload the missing TV Shows, lol. Easier that way than trying to rename this many files manually.

Here's to hoping I can figure it out.
As you wish, but all I see in your debug log are non-compliant file names for your episode files, so it's no wonder they cannot be resolved by the scraper:

Code:
14:19:58 T:3928 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file Z:\TV Shows\8 Simple Rules\Season 3\S3 Episode 24 - Ditch Day.avi
:
14:20:19 T:3928 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file Z:\TV Shows\Schoolhouse Rock!\America Rock\I'm Gonna Send Your Vote to College.avi
:
14:20:24 T:3928 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: Could not enumerate file Z:\TV Shows\The King of Queens\Season 1\Episode 03 - Cello, Goodbye.avi
Sickbeard has a option to rename files.
But as posted before your naming isn't correct when looking in the logs.
Seriename.S01E01.mkv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper Issues?0