MQ 5 Background images for Smart Playlist
I can not for the life of me get fanart background images to work with smart playlist. I searched and found that the script randomandlastitem is supposed to do this but I can't get it to work or find where I should be configuring this script.

Right now I have Movies and Kid's movies. I would like backround images only from the particular folder that the playlist pulls from.

Any help would be great.
The add-on you need installed is Artwork Organizer. That being said, I don't think it will be possible to have it work for specific types of playlists, as it pulls the artwork from your entire TV, Movie or Music collection.

What I do is choose my favorite fanarts for each category, and then put them into separate folders (One for kids movies, one for main movies etc). Then use the 'change background - multiple images' feature.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Where is that data saved. I'm trying to have the TV background for a specific playlist, but can't find the folder to map it to. Thanks in advance for the info.
For Artwork Organizer?

I think it's xbmc/userdate/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I achieved this by directly editing the artwork organiser script to look at the file path and then put into a different folder.
When the script is updated I will lose my changes though.

My smart playlists:
3D Movies
Movies
TV shows
Stand Up

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ 5 Background images for Smart Playlist0