Menus Keep Scrolling
I am having an issue all the sudden where when I launch XBMC the menus keep scrolling like a key is stuck. They will not stop. The mouse is working just fine and the keyboard is not being used. I have been using the iPhone app to control it most of the time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled XBMC and the issue still exists. If I kill the process and go back to the desktop everything works fine. The mouse and keyboard function just fine in the terminal. I have checked the debugging log and there is nothing in there.
This might sound obvious but can you only connect/use one device to control XBMC? Try the mouse at first, if that works then try the keyboard and finally if that works then try the iPhone remote. Also try starting XBMC up then removing the mouse, keyboard and not launching the iPhone remote.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I fixed the issue I had to go into the guisettings.xml file and make the joystick as false.
Just installed the latest version and am having the same problem.
Where is the guisetting file located?

EDIT
I found a file called settings.xml in;
C:\Program Files(X86)\XBMC\system\settings

I opened it in wordpad and searched for 'joystick' and found this entry;

<setting id="input.enablejoystick" type="boolean" label="35100" help="36378">
<requirement>HAS_SDL_JOYSTICK</requirement>
<level>0</level>
<default>true</default>
<control type="toggle" />

I edited the line
<default>true</default>
to
<default>false</default>

This solved the problem.

Thanks to the original poster.
That is not a fix thats a ( @Karellen removed )up workaround
@Blanlasldjdhe

Telling someone off for an eight year old reply is not really helpful or useful is it?
Also we provide a family friendly forum so your language is not acceptable. Please behave as we don't really like banning our members.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menus Keep Scrolling0