[RELEASE] Video/Audio Screensaver: SmartPlaylist
Hi,
this is a screensaver addon for playing any SmartPlaylist. For random music, music-videos, tvshows, ...
Default keys (Pause, Skip, Info) are still usable while playing - hit Stop / X / Escape to quit.

Note: Dont try to quit the screensaver immediately after it starts, else XBMC could freeze. Wait at least 10 seconds!
If you have problems exiting the screensaver, you can increase the exit delay via the add-on settings.

Its available via my testing-repo.

Have fun, Smile
asde
How to create a live streaming screen saver.

Install AddonScriptorDE testing-repo.
Install Smart playlist screensaver.
Find a live stream that you like and create a regular playlist from it.
Set Smart playlist screensaver as the screensaver. Go to it's settings and pick any smart playlist you have.
Exit XBMC
Go to the Addon Data folder and find the Smart playlist screensaver folder. Open the "settings.xml" and manually change the .xsp file pointer to the playlist you just made. Save (backup the original of course)

I wanted live news as our screensaver. Now I have it. So long as the link doesn't change, but that's just a matter of replacing it with a working link. I also use the same playlist when XBMC starts.
I don't know why this addon has not been moved to the regular XBMC repo. I can't find any fault with it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Video/Audio Screensaver: SmartPlaylist0