WIP Parcel
Im currently working on a new skin with the purpose to be lightweighted and fit well on all xbmc devices, thougth as well i could share my progress here if anyone is interrested Smile

The skin is partly based on the wonderful skins foundation and confluence and i hope to release a pre alpha in near future, i will be posting updates here as the progress goes on Smile

Feedbacks welcome Smile

Just a small update on the progress of the Parcell Skin, anyone that can recommend a nice screen recorder to make a video of the skin ?

Currently working on :

* Textures "witch is very time consuming"
* Getting the PVR to fit in nice in conjunction with the rest of the skin
* Diffferent views
* Dialog adjustments
* Speed and performance on Android devices and RPI

Todo :

* Possibility to choose Static or Dynamic HomeScreen
* Support for following addons :
PseudoTV / PTVLIVE
Tvshow Next Aired
TWinthers TVGuide
Nice one, look clean. Keep it up !
Good luck
I agree, looks very clean. You're off to a very good start. Keep us updated.
I like it have been a long time Transparency fan and now giving AeonMQ a whirl now for something new but this is sleek and minimalist and definitely agree would possibly be a lot nicer on raspPi and those lighter clients for sure and those more intimidated users
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
the first new skin in a while and i love it clean, simple and different than all the win metro inspired skins. keep going and i will use it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Parcel0