Solved Confluence bug due to recent change
Hi,

I *believe* that there is an issue with: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/2ef2...123a855d0d

I just loaded the latest nightly, and here is the scenario:

1) Start XBMC (all's well)
2) Browse to a TV show (all's well still)
3) Play a video
4) Press (I believe) back (sorry I have it mapped on my remote) - basically result in video playing in background, while seeing the list of shows

The result is that all the text looks huge!

http://i42.tinypic.com/20ixvyv.jpg

This is on Windows 8.1.

Previous build "XBMCSetup-20131108-a24d048-master" works fine. Jumping to "XBMCSetup-20131110-c0726e3-master" breaks.

PS. Sorry for the rushed post, but as you can see based on what's playing in picture, I can't 'investigate further' right now... Will do so in a while if needed...

PPS. Crap. Just noticed I posted this in dev forum. Please excuse me, and move if needed.
Debug log (wiki)? I can't seem to replicate the issue on iOS or OSX.
I see the same on a Raspberry Pi (OpenELEC Gotham, GUI rendered at 1080). Play any video and then toggle "FullScreen", and when the GUI appears the font is oversized. End playback and font size is restored to normal.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
It's been fixed already. It was due to the subtitles rendering change (text subs are rendered like all other subs now, but it affected the UI scaling state).

ATM it's been fixed by disabling text subs rendering while in the UI (like it was before). A proper fix which will make text subs work in the UI as well is being worked on.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-11-12, 02:00)edrikk Wrote: Crap. Just noticed I posted this in dev forum. Please excuse me, and move if needed.

I rather have a decent bugreport in the wrong from than a half-assed report in the correct forum Smile
Thanks for the clear report of the issue !

Marked solved.
(2013-11-12, 11:25)Kib Wrote:
(2013-11-12, 02:00)edrikk Wrote: Crap. Just noticed I posted this in dev forum. Please excuse me, and move if needed.

I rather have a decent bugreport in the wrong from than a half-assed report in the correct forum Smile
Thanks for the clear report of the issue !

Marked solved.
+1 Nod
Smile
Thanks everyone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence bug due to recent change0