XBMC in Smart Viera
I would like to help me carry xbmc for my tv, smart tv is good and seen that the source code is free since it is opensource my tv is a XT50, and well I wanted to compile and I get error, I am programmer but very new in this in linux, well I hope your prompt response

page the code is on
http://www.am-linux.jp/dl/EUIDTV12
You can't compile XBMC for a Viera smart TV. I don't think the TV even meets the most basic requirements for running XBMC, even if you wanted to port the whole thing.
I have a nice HTPC hooked up to my 6 year old Panasonic Viera 50" plasma. It works great Smile.
i have a raspberrypie with XBMCbuntu, but not the same want in terms one smar tv, when I see puiesto pay tv (coax) I have no tv guide, and if satellite, would have regard to 2 controls, and well I seems somewhat uncomfortable. I want is to help me compile that code on my tv, as I am somewhat new to linux compile it, and incorporate carasteristicas XBMC, XBMC not if you can not, Well I am grateful for your answers
Panasonic VIERA apps, like most smart tv apps, are HTML5/Ajax based. You can't compile XBMC to HTML5, and even if you could, you can't actually install custom apps on your tv, you have to publish them through Panasonic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC in Smart Viera0