Audio skipping after playing Video content
I have looked around to see if I can find a solution to this and have not.

I am on Frodo 12.2 and running audio thru PulseAudio and I have this issue...I can watch video all day long and no audio skips unless the stream is buffering but if I go from watching video to listening to audio it starts skipping....now....I just did a test where I rebooted and started listening to music started to watch about 3 minutes of a MythBusters episode and then went back to music and it worked ok. The next test I did was to reboot the box start watching a again 3 minutes of MythBusters and then go to music and no change....but....if I have been watching video for a while, then go to music, the music skips and the only way to get a good playback is to reboot and then you are good to go.

Is there something I can do to fix this. It's probably going to be hard to trace because as you saw above it works fine when you try to put it thru its paces just to test it. I don't get it because the sound is fine for video, its just when I play music that it starts skipping and then, only when I have been playing video for a while...

ThoughtsHuh
Debug Log
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Alrighty I will start one soon.
well so much for that.....my post contains "a phrase that has been censored" no link given
(2013-11-14, 23:24)sosaudio1 Wrote: well so much for that.....my post contains "a phrase that has been censored" no link given

Debug Log

Via dropbox
Anybody?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio skipping after playing Video content0