Bug EPG grid mess
Perhaps "showepginfoonselect" should simply be dropped? I'm thinking the main reason for its existance was so that people could switch directly to a channel when clicking its current programme, something which is no longer necessary since that is the default now (right?).
(2013-12-28, 01:23)negge Wrote: Perhaps "showepginfoonselect" should simply be dropped? I'm thinking the main reason for its existance was so that people could switch directly to a channel when clicking its current programme, something which is no longer necessary since that is the default now (right?).

it defaults to false right, but could not be removed because of some users don't have an info button on the remote to show the epg info dialog.
as da-anda said, we should add this to settings, so you can change it in the gui.
I hope we could close this discussion after https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/3909 Wink
@xhaggi - great work, and its good to see someone pushing the livetv userbility forward.
(2014-01-05, 11:17)xxxnelly Wrote: @xhaggi - great work, and its good to see someone pushing the livetv userbility forward.

Thanks
Xhaggi, thank you! Hope to see this soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG grid mess0