Harmony one remote on XBMC Windows Bootcamp
Hello All.
I have unsuccessfully searched all over the forum for an answer to my question, and eventually I have resorted to posting it here.
I have a mac mini. I have a windows 7 32 bit (bootcamp) running on the mac.
All hardware drivers were installed successfully and 100% functional.
Native, "Apple IR receiver" is working.

My plan is to run XBMC on this mac (under windows) and control it with my "Harmony One" remote.
Harmony one is configured to work with Mac, XBMC.
When I run XBMC, and use my Harmony one remote, most of the button presses on the remote have no effect.
When I press Up buttons, the volume goes up, when I press down button the volume goes down.
When I press Move-Right button The XBMC shows a message "Playlist: can't find a next item to play".
I have also tried Plex setting on the remote - the result is the same.

Any insight on how to configure the "Harmony one" remote in the Windows on Mac (bootcamp) will be extremely appreciated.
It's possible that you've misunderstood what the buttons should do.
Are you trying to play music or to play videos - as the actions will be different?
In music play the left arrow might be expected to be the same as left arrow on the keyboard, which is 'previous', while right arrow is 'next' (which would be next in playlist).
The wiki has lots of keyboard and action information
Derek
(2013-11-13, 11:40)dandnsmith Wrote: It's possible that you've misunderstood what the buttons should do.
Are you trying to play music or to play videos - as the actions will be different?
In music play the left arrow might be expected to be the same as left arrow on the keyboard, which is 'previous', while right arrow is 'next' (which would be next in playlist).
The wiki has lots of keyboard and action information

I expect the remote to work the same way it works in the XBMC for Mac. I do not try to play music, or watch videos. Right now I am trying to navigate within the main XBMC menus (confluence theme).
Moving from item to item in the main menu is supposed to be achieved by, moving right or left.
And of course I'm aware of the XBMC Wiki.
My post here is because I could not find the answer on the wiki or the forum.
Anyone? No one wants to help ?Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony one remote on XBMC Windows Bootcamp0