make my own tv guide
Hi guys.

I would like you to help me, I want to create my own xml file to make my own tv guide with list of menu just like this:

Does anyone know how?
How about you start with one button in an empty window. Make it show image A when it is focused, and image B when it is not focused.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Button_control
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
Thank you very much for your help MassIV. I have got a little problem right here.

When I select on the "Tv Guide" in the main menu and when I try to press on the enter button of the keyboard, it will not read the information from MyTVGuide.xml as it will stay on where they are.

Here's the Include_MainMenu.xml:

PHP Code:
<include name="TvGuideMainMenu">
        <
item id="25">
            <
onclick>SetProperty($INFO[Window(home).Property(MenuName)],TvGuideHomeItem,home)</onclick>
            <
onclick>SetFocus(9006)</onclick>
            <
icon fallback="special://skin/backgrounds/tvguide/">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.MultiFanart)]</icon>
            <
property name="Widget">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.Widget)]</property>
            <
property name="Widget2">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.Widget2)]</property>
            <
property name="WidgetTitle">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.WidgetTitle)]</property>
            <
property name="Widget2Title">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.Widget2Title)]</property>
            <
property name="DisableIcon">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.Disable)]</property>
            <
property name="BigIcon" fallback="special://skin/extras/BigIcons/Calendar.png">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.Icon)]</property>
            <
property name="InfoLine">$INFO[Skin.String(TVGuideHomeItem.InfoLine)]</property>
            <
property name="SubMenu">$INFO[Skin.String(TVGuideHomeItem.SubMenu)]</property>
            <
property name="Type" fallback="custom">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.Type)]</property>
            <
property name="Path" fallback="ActivateWindow(TvGuide)">$INFO[Skin.String(TvGuideHomeItem.Path)]</property>
        </
item>
    </include> 

Do you have any idea how I can open to read the information from MyTVGuide.xml while closing the home.xml menu?

Thanks in advance
any idea??
No. And this seems like a completely different question than your first post.

And stop sending pm's plz.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
make my own tv guide0