Win Doesn't run on WIndows 8.1
I've noticed it doesn't run on WIndows 8.1 64bit, has anyone else got the same problem?
(2013-11-13, 22:32)mephistopoa Wrote: I've noticed it doesn't run on WIndows 8.1 64bit, has anyone else got the same problem?

Works fine for me on WIndows 8.1 64 bit Smile

(2013-11-13, 22:35)Cocotus Wrote: [quote='mephistopoa' pid='1549850' dateline='1384374746']
I've noticed it doesn't run on WIndows 8.1 64bit, has anyone else got the same problem?

Works fine for me on WIndows 8.1 64 bit Smile Make sure you have NEt 3.5 Paclage installed and also run as admin
I'm having trouble with Windows 8.1, too. EMM worked great for the last month, when my new PC was running Windows 8.0. Last night I upgraded to 8.1 and so far Ember is the only program having trouble. I can no longer scrape movies consistently. It just hangs on the pop-up "Search Results" screen. Even when it finds matching titles, it keeps searching and won't let me choose the correct result.

Most often when it hangs on this screen, I have to ctrl+alt+del to close the program. Sometimes the "cancel" button works.

I installed 1.3.17 (from 1.3.15) to see if that would fix it, but it hasn't. I also replaced the file referenced in this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=176078 and have also tried running the program as administrator and in various compatibility modes.

Anyone else have this problem and figure out how to fix it?

Thanks, Greg

UPDATE: Maybe this is just a coincidence, but it might be an IMdb issue. It's working now that I disabled that scraper and am using TMdb.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Doesn't run on WIndows 8.11