Win XBMC Won't start.
Question 
Hello!
I wopuld like some help with XBMC. In was working just fine for a long long time. I then added an exact like monitor in extended mode. (AcerX233H) I had no time to run XBMC at that time, and today I wanted to see a movie and Lo and Behold I got the following error message "Unable to create GUI. Exiting" So I figured that the program became corrupt and I uninstalled it and down loaded a new executable to no avail! After I ran the install the same error has occurred.
I have a VisionTek Radeon PCie Video card and I am using both the DVI output and the HDMI output and my OS is working very well using two monitors in extended mode. I am running the "AMD Catalyst Control Center" This is a Windows 7 Pro 64x Box with 8 Gb of RAM. Obviosly some Dll or file is missing but I don't have a clue. I am a retired MCSE 70 yrs old and still having fun. Please have some sympathy and give me a hand and some advice to get my movies back!

Thank you in advance for your help!
N0ORMContactConfused
Try after updating the amd driver.
Hi,
I am trying to load the latest version and get the same warning 'Unable to create GUI.' I haven't got "AMD Catalyst Control Center" just running Windows XP.
^^ Update your graphics driver.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Won't start.1