Win MQ5 - Smart Playlist - Recently Added & Recently Played Widgets
i am using 12.2 with mq5 and i am trying to get this thing to work.

i am using smart playlist for specific media and use it in the home/main menu.Normally at default (for example tv series) when added it to lib recently added widget shows latest added itmes but i cant seem to make it work.I repeat i customize the main menu and use smart playlist to seperate my media.
here is an example how my main screen looks (all the entries are smart playlists)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently added and/or Recently Played Should come here

--------Movies-------Series--------Anime------Music------Settings----

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cant find/make the widget to work Huh.

Help needed urgently...Thanks in advance.....
It works fine on my system.

Are the widgets enabled for your playlists?

You can check in the skin settings.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

ok i see now thats working ok thank you.Have to add the thing.
(2013-11-14, 15:18)animusatra Wrote: i am using 12.2 with mq5 and i am trying to get this thing to work.

i am using smart playlist for specific media and use it in the home/main menu.Normally at default (for example tv series) when added it to lib recently added widget shows latest added itmes but i cant seem to make it work.I repeat i customize the main menu and use smart playlist to seperate my media.
here is an example how my main screen looks (all the entries are smart playlists)
Recently added and/or Recently Played Should come here

--------Movies-------Series--------Anime------Music------Settings----

Cant find/make the widget to work Huh.

Help needed urgently...Thanks in advance.....

I have been trying to create such a menu list but I can't for the life of me figure it out. I only have the stock Movies and TV shows how did you add Anise and Series menus? Can you provide a step by step guide? I was able to setup this type of menu in the Aeon Nox with no problem. Thnaks
This tutorial relates to MQ4, but setting up the playlists is exactly the same.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-04-01, 18:19)Samu-rai Wrote: This tutorial relates to MQ4, but setting up the playlists is exactly the same.

Great thanks, I'll take a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 - Smart Playlist - Recently Added & Recently Played Widgets0