Release Gaze - A skin for Helix
I did warn I might bump this thread one last time Wink

Now available with links in the first post, Gaze for Helix. Basically the same fanart skin, with the same aims and objectives. But further refined from its Gotham days, and - with the addition of service.auto.ui.colors - a user interface which adapts to the color of the fanart/playing media.
I realised I hadn't required script.module.pil, which is required for the auto-ui colors. Link to the script updated in the first post. If the skin has no colors, try installing the updated script via "Install from zip file".

As an aside, and whilst I do take the 1-star rating as a very strong hint Wink, I can see from ge.tt, who host the downloads, that a number of people have tried the skin. I appreciate that this is by design a very simple skin, not one aimed at the power users who are likely to try a skin from the WIP section, but even so if you have any feedback - negative included - I'd love to hear it Smile

(and to be really clear, because from the PM I just received suggests I need to be! The Gotham version of the skin hasn't been updated in a very long time. The screenshots, the auto ui, the refinements, etc, all apply to the Helix version only. The Gotham download link is provided primarily for historic reasons only.)
Is this skin fully working on helix, PVR and everything?
Yes, it's up to date with the latest Helix changes, and has PVR support.
It looks great. Too bad the links are not working, the files seem to have been removed.
Ditto.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gaze - A skin for Helix2