[MOD] Alt Panel View
Hi, Ive been trying to see if I can get my Aeon Nox mods ported into MQ5,
I like the panel view for movies but I prefer to have a larger fanart panel so I modified the Panel view so now it is 5 dvds wide and the art panel is much bigger.

Also I prefer to have extra fanat in the panel rather then fanart so I modified it to scroll through your extra fanart, Im still working on it a bit but if anyone is interested I can post it when Im done if MarcosQui doesn't mind (I'm not sure what the MQ5 mod policy is)

Download
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
General rule for skins: Mods are always appreciated as long as its clear its a mod of the original work.
(2013-11-15, 20:14)BigNoid Wrote: General rule for skins: Mods are always appreciated as long as its clear its a mod of the original work.

Ok thanks BigNoid Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
Updated first post with download link, let me know if you find any issues with it or have any suggestions, backup your ViewsPanel.xml file first before overwriting it.
Logo's Made So Far:
Looks great. thanks
Something i want to change of Original MQ5
-Bigger logo
-Remove dark back panel to see more Fanart/Extra fanart
-Spining disc-art
It should be like this...also I make it by image editing.but i don't know about skin editing.
Wow, I wonder how long it took you to make that image, Im still learning how MQ5 is set up as its allot different then Nox, but larger logos would be better, I'll do that in the next version. Im not sure about only showing 10 disks though, it wouldn't be hard to do, but if you have allot of movies, it could take a while to find what you want, but I'll see what I can do. Removing the background panel is simple so I can add that and I agree, it looks better without it Smile

On the spinning disk art I would be worried it would slow the view down too much.
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Alt Panel View1