automated shoutcast recording
recording streaming audio works great, but can a start/stop timer be added? i like to record shows to listen to them later.
was thinking of something similar myself...a "tivo-esque" type of functionality would be nice. what i mean is many of the shoutcast streams these days give info about what song is about to play, perhaps there might be a way to start caching a song when it starts playing so if you press the record button in the middle of a song it would go back to the beginning and record the entire song, then clear cache and start caching again for the next song. just an idea...
regards,
los93sol
Anyone?:confused2:
los93sol, that doesn't sound like a lot of work or anything...
btw that was sarcasm. you're crazy.
being able to simply do an automated record from xxxx time to xxxx time should be do-able via python, right? since all that is doing is a very basic automation of features already in XBMC?
I know nothing about python or xbmc programming. Just hoping someone would provide a solution.Sad
Oh...does anyone have a copy of the Wakeup.py script that is mentioned in the Alarm-Clock thread? The link is broken. I might be able to tinker with that to make what I want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
automated shoutcast recording0