Is this a normal issue with latest nightly--no album art?
Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this -- I'm using Mavericks and in latest nightly I noticed that none of my music album art is showing. I haven't changed anything with my music, so I was wondering what happened. The latest nightly did fix an issue with playback that I am very happy about, so I don't really want to complain or anything. I just want to know if this is normal with the latest nightly or is there something that has changed on my end that I need to correct.

Any info would be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance!
Nightlies often have weirdness. If you post a Debug Log we may be able to tell if it's been fixed or not already.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-11-16, 06:16)jmarshall Wrote: Nightlies often have weirdness. If you post a debug log we may be able to tell if it's been fixed or not already.

Log is posted here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=85501

Thank you!
Some odd errors in that log regarding the JSON stuff - see if you get the same issue in the next nightly.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-11-16, 09:02)jmarshall Wrote: Some odd errors in that log regarding the JSON stuff - see if you get the same issue in the next nightly.

Will do -- thanks!
(2013-11-16, 09:11)Jakobkraft Wrote:
(2013-11-16, 09:02)jmarshall Wrote: Some odd errors in that log regarding the JSON stuff - see if you get the same issue in the next nightly.

Will do -- thanks!

Same thing with the new nightly, still not showing album art. I downloaded old version Eden and all my album art displayed correctly, so it's not a problem on my end. Guess I'll just keep trying new nightlies until the problem is fixed. Thanks!
Wow, new nightly fixes album art issue -- that was quick!!

All I need is a working lyrics plugin and I'll be back to where I was before the Mavericks fiasco, damn Apple!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this a normal issue with latest nightly--no album art?0