Solved NFO file don't save trailer url correctly
Bug 
Hi friends !!! I have noticed a bug. When i do clean up the data base of my movies and i initialized again, the file NFO don´t save correctly url trailer.
I thought the url was stored in the nfo file but that that is not saved. Returning to review all the movies the trailer field appears like this ...

why TMM does this?

Thank in advance.

PD: One option would be of interest to download the trailer for each movie in the corresponding folder.
well, it's not a bug, it's a feature Smile
The URLs are correct for within XBMC - they're executed through the built-in youtube plugin (same for hdtrailers)
We can save only one trailer url to NFO, and this is what has been lodaed from NFO

You can just scrape for trailers, to get all the other urls again into TMM.
Re-Initializing DB deletes the complete DB... and is usually never needed....

Yes, (automatic) downloading trailers is still on our todo list....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
Ahh!!! Ok I don´t had fallen into that. Rofl

Thank you!!!
unfortunaley the xbmc imporer should map this plugin format to the real url upon importing..
this looks like a bug inside tmm (but as myron said, inside the NFO it is stored this way to tell the XBMC Youtube Plugin what to play)

EDIT: already found it.. it was an issue with our parsing regular expression. It will be fixed in the next version
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Thank you friends !!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NFO file don't save trailer url correctly0