• 20(current)
[BETA] XBMB3C - Media Browser AddOn for XBMC
I uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin. same
I inspected the default.py in the zip, it has the items you asked me to check.
I copied the zip contents into the plugin folder. same results
I uninstalled xbmc, removing the profile folder and reinstalled the latest nightly build and installed xbmb3c plugin from the downloaded zip. (hey... we b doing beta testing here :-P)
same results

Log at http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=141894

fyi... it plays the mkv movie just fine.

(2014-03-02, 22:07)xnappo Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 20:30)smitopher Wrote: Downloaded and installed a zip from github master and set the plugin debug log on.

Somehow your 'default.py' is not actually getting updated.

I am not seeing the new print statement I put in in that log.

Open your default.py and looks at lines 959 and 960. They should be:
if (result.get("VideoType") == "Bluray"):
playurl = playurl + "/BDMV/index.bdmv"

and line 996 should be:
printDebug("Play jsonData: " + jsonData)

xnappo
(2014-03-02, 23:04)smitopher Wrote: I uninstalled xbmc, removing the profile folder and reinstalled the latest nightly build and installed xbmb3c plugin from the downloaded zip. (hey... we b doing beta testing here :-P)
same results

Yes - but now the right debug info is there.

Think I fixed it - try again.

xnappo
HEY HEY HO HO

They b playing now. Thanks.

(2014-03-03, 00:03)xnappo Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 23:04)smitopher Wrote: I uninstalled xbmc, removing the profile folder and reinstalled the latest nightly build and installed xbmb3c plugin from the downloaded zip. (hey... we b doing beta testing here :-P)
same results

Yes - but now the right debug info is there.

Think I fixed it - try again.

xnappo
Uhm...
When playing a blu ray folder rip or iso file from a xbmc source, xbmc gives a prompt to select the video title.

Playing from xbm3c does not. It starts playing some title, not necessarily the one I'm interested in.

Blu ray folder rips and iso files are always goofy and I'm wondering if I just should always rip to an MKV file. Blu Ray menus never seem to work in xbmc (not that it's XBMC's problem and I'm finding that blu ray menus really don't deliver much value).

So how would I setup the additional bonus content in a blu ray so that I can select it when browsing the Media Browser 3 library with xbmb3c?
Yeah, unless there is some way to get to that menu from Python - I think it comes down to a MB3 problem - you might ask for a server feature request to be able to specify what title plays (for all I know, that may already be there - have you looked?).

It is the same way with DVDs.

Personally, I just rip to MKVs.

xnappo
Nice plugin !
BTW -- Latest release is running without problems here.
Thanks for your work!
Hey I just wanted to check, to get extra art like discart, and clear art, and such, you need to have Gotham installed?
(2014-03-08, 02:42)PhAzE Wrote: Hey I just wanted to check, to get extra art like discart, and clear art, and such, you need to have Gotham installed?

Correct. Due to Python API improvements.
xnappo
I want to change the folder names where the movies are stored into the right name (if possible with the year), and if possible also change the mediafile name into the movie name. Also keep in mind that the video_ts folder may not be changed.

Example. Change this:
\movies
\A Few Best
2.iso

\Evil Dead
video_ts

into:
\movies
\A Few Best Men (2011)
A Few Best man.iso

\The Evil Dead (1981)
video_ts

Is this possible with XBMB3C?
(2014-03-08, 18:50)ijskonijn Wrote: I want to change the folder names where the movies are stored into the right name (if possible with the year), and if possible also change the mediafile name into the movie name. Also keep in mind that the video_ts folder may not be changed.

That would be a feature of MB3, not XBMB3C. I do not believe it supports renaming. You should ask over at the MB3 forum.

xnappo
Hi, Loving this, I am busy setting up my libraries but found a bug which had me stumped for a couple of hours not able to get anything playing properly and it was because my default action when selecting a video is "show information" when this is selected I always get an error telling me "unable to play" I have changed the default action to "play" and everything appears to be working as it should, however I really really like the "show information" as default, is this possible somehow?

Many Thanks for all your great work!
(2014-03-09, 01:56)mbc0 Wrote: Hi, Loving this, I am busy setting up my libraries but found a bug which had me stumped for a couple of hours not able to get anything playing properly and it was because my default action when selecting a video is "show information" when this is selected I always get an error telling me "unable to play" I have changed the default action to "play" and everything appears to be working as it should, however I really really like the "show information" as default, is this possible somehow?

Sorry - no - not without a custom skin.

I actually recommend setting the default action to 'Resume'.

If you want to see the info.. Hit the info key Big Grin

xnappo
(2014-03-09, 02:49)xnappo Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 01:56)mbc0 Wrote: Hi, Loving this, I am busy setting up my libraries but found a bug which had me stumped for a couple of hours not able to get anything playing properly and it was because my default action when selecting a video is "show information" when this is selected I always get an error telling me "unable to play" I have changed the default action to "play" and everything appears to be working as it should, however I really really like the "show information" as default, is this possible somehow?

Sorry - no - not without a custom skin.

I actually recommend setting the default action to 'Resume'.

If you want to see the info.. Hit the info key Big Grin

xnappo

Lol, fair enough but I have to ask, I thought 1080++ was a custom skin? My Setup is a fresh install with Gotham/1080++/XBMB3C and thats it!

I think I also went down this road and found that XBMC would lockup if trying to Play a video from the Info screen. I think it was a path problem associated with the info screen. I ended up just not showing that screen and going straight to Play.

On another note, I noticed that when adding movies to MB that they show up in Recently Added section. If you watch any portion of the movie and Stop, it disappears from the Recently Added and you have to go to Movies to resume play.

Would it be possible to assign a number to how many movies Recently Added will hold (say 35 or so) and even if you watch the entire movie, it stays in Recently added until the number of movies reaches 36. Then the last movie (number 35) drops off the list. I believe XBMC handles it this way.
I asked over at MB if MB server could accommodate this and was told it depends on client. So, with that being said, would it be possible doing this through a skin?

Seemed more like a server issue but.........
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] XBMB3C - Media Browser AddOn for XBMC5