Google browser
Hi guys,is there a Google browser addon or repository for a xbmc linux tv setup box ?
Trying to get online but can;t..
Thanks
ok..no help on that but does anyone know where I can find the Android xbmc software to replace Linux?
Many thanks
What exactly are you on about?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I bought a android google tv setup box with Android software on and changed to linux image,but I can't find a browser to work with my linux xbmc box....just wondered if there was a google browser addon for linux tv setup box?
If you have linux, can't you just install a browser?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have one but it doesn't work that good.The reason is because I have a netflix account and need to use a browser to sign into netflix to stream films
Netflix doesn't work on Linux natively.
oh ok..Wish I never took android off now..I tried to install frodo 12 but it won't install..Not sure if thats the software I need to make it into Android again
Attempting to install an XBMC for Android build will not restore the Android operating system to that device. XBMC is merely an application that has versions built to run on various operating systems. You need to first reinstall Android on that device. How to do that is outside the scope of the XBMC support forums.
Thanks I am trying to reinstall Android OS but don't know where to find it..I installed Linux but can't do Android Sad
Ask the manufacturer. XBMC does not release the android OS.
I got fed up and bought another Google smart tv box with Android OS on it.Hopefully it may even have netflix installed but not a problem if it hasn't Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google browser0