• 3(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
I updated the links in the first post, because I changed the logo on the top-left corner again. Turns out, in most viewtypes a larger logo overlaps with the infopanel, and the tagline disappears. So, the larger logo is now only available for the following viewtypes: 3DWall, CoverFlow, Sets, Shelf and PosterLite.
Thanks man I appreciate the help. I don't know why but the larger font size doesn't mesh well with the rest of my setup and customizations. I guess it's the ocd in me coming out.
Skin is update, think we could reuse code?
* Original post updated for Aeon MQ5 1.9.0
Guys I feel stupid but I cannot enable it.
I've swapped to confluence
added the files in
\\<pc>\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\720p

but I cannot find the PosterLite anywhere.

How can I enable it?

M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Hope you've downloaded the correct file, because I also have the backups in the original post. If all the files are copied to the 720p folder, open XBMC, go to Movies, press UP (or LEFT in some cases) until the Top Menu appears, then press UP again, enable the PosterLite viewtype, and the press LEFT or RIGHT until it comes up.
yes I made a copy of the files and downloaded even your backup Smile

Ok when I do UP UP I do not have PosterLite in the list.

Note I have it in italian Language
Here are more detailed instructions (scroll through the pictures at the bottom):

watch gallery
(2014-01-08, 23:30)CutSickAss Wrote: Here are more detailed instructions (scroll through the pictures at the bottom):

Thank you! Now I was able to do it.

One questio, is there any way to add the Studio Flag icon before the title?
Like here: Aeon MOD Studio logo Image

I was able to impelement the mod in the "standard" MD5 views but was not able to add it to PosterLite title (the one top left, big Smile)

Thanks,
M
Just copy your modded DialogVideoInfo.xml file in the 720p folder, replacing mine. I've only made a minor change to this Info Screen, added a button that's not that important, therefore you won't be missing out on anything by using your own.
just added this Smile nice job !

Can somebody point me in the right direction as to how to get the cdart to show for movies and how to assemble movie sets?
For the cdART you'll have to use Artwork Downloader, for the movie sets' info you'll need to install the ExtendedInfo Script.
(2014-01-09, 01:37)CutSickAss Wrote: Just copy your modded DialogVideoInfo.xml file in the 720p folder, replacing mine. I've only made a minor change to this Info Screen, added a button that's not that important, therefore you won't be missing out on anything by using your own.

Sorry maybe I was not clear, I wanted to have the logon on the main page:

M
@m.savazzi

- Open ViewsPosterLite.xml

- Go to line 107, press ENTER to move it downwards, and then add the following in the space created in line 107:
Code:
    <!---- MOD (studios) ---->
    <control type="image">    
    <posx>450</posx>
    <posy>-125</posy>
    <width>140</width>
    <height>140</height>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossFadeTime</fadetime>
    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Studio,special://skin/extras/flagging/studios/,.png]</texture>
    <animation effect="slide" end="0,106" time="160" condition="Control.IsVisible(528193)">Conditional</animation>
    </control>

- You can change the posx/posy values to your liking.

- Save and exit.
GREAT! you rock!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50