• 6(current)
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ5
ok so i applied this and im having freezings within the VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW, it froze when i clicked in TITLE and in INFO PANEL. this is in latest OpenElec using aeon mq5. thanks
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
I haven't had the time the last couple of weeks to deal with this mod (so sorry @chuck Bartowski). Regarding the freezing, I'm not sure the viewtype is to blame, I used to get such freezes all the time before. I think it has to do with the "TV Show - Next Aired" add-on.
First at all, many many thanks for an excellent work, I have been trying this and in my humble opinion is the best now, but I'm going mental, because I'm a noob and I'm reading post all of the time, so anyway my question is this: is possible to get the poster lite option and ADD the live DVD option? I mean just see AEON Nox and they have this option when you pass over the Movie case it opens the case and show the CD/DVD and then spin.

I wish to be a developer or programmer, but at this point, I'm so frustrated :-(
There is no easy way to implement this, it requires writing a bit of code. I never gave it much thought, to be honest. Maybe I'll check it next week, I have no time now.
Hey Thanks 'CutSickAss' for your prompt reply, just wondering if other guru created the project, is not easier to interchange knowledge?
Maybe you can insert their code into your great MOD? what do you think?,
I don't think the effect itself is too difficult to achieve, you just need to find where to place the necessary commands, and also get the appropriate background (the inside of a DVD case). I'll have a look the following days.
I found some time, so I've made the appropriate changes (for Gotham). Try downloading the file again, extract it to your XBMC folder, run XBMC, and enable the new "Open Case" option on the Top Menu.

P.S.: I must mention I got the DVD back case from mikebzh44's mod of Aeon Nox, and the original textures were created by frodo19. I forgot to ask for their permission, so I might have to take it down.
WOW......Master my respect!!!. Thank you very much for your interest in this, just tried and looks amazing, is so far the best MOD.

Now Beggars aren't choosers, but do you think that you can do the same for the music section. i'e coverflow?

If is required I'll get the people required to fund this project. I know that you're a busy guy, so I don't want to bother you. Just let me know.

Thanks again for all of your help. :-)

http://i.imgur.com/uWFD1oH.jpg[/IMG]
The way CoverFlow is written, it makes it very difficult to implement an Open Case option. I would have to change a lot of things to make it work. If there is an easier way to do so, I am not aware of it. So sorry, but I can't change CoverFlow.

P.S.: I've updated the links in the original post, because I made a few changes regarding the "Open Case" option in Movie Sets.
* Original post updated

I've added an "Open Case" option for poster covers.
Incredible!!!
I'm not a user Tech guy, but I'm a Music and Movies fan.
I've download the new MOD, but for some reason didn't work. but I'm more than happy with what has been achieved so far.

Many many thanks for your interest.
Try downloading the RAR file again, and extract all of the files inside the skin.aeonmq5 folder. Also, make sure you disable and enable the Show Discs and Open Case options on the Top Menu. It should work.
(2013-11-18, 14:15)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2013-11-18, 05:19)Wulfsige Wrote: Pure Awesomeness Big Grin

Is there a trick to get the collection cdart to show? I can see all the cdart once I enter the collection with the individual cases, I'm looking for the view like the Harry Potter collection above Wink

I guess your going to need the script.extendedinfo installed too, if you haven't already.

I cant get the set view to work :/

im running xbmc 13.2 and MQ5 6.0.2

the mod works fine, just the set cdArt dont show up, also the info on the set "plot" is missing, the script.extendedinfo is installed.

did I need to run some command or so?!
No it's automatic. You may have the wrong version installed.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

You mean the wrong script Version?
Its 1.0. Theater only Version i could found...
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PosterLite for Aeon MQ50