Strange problem with TV Scraper
Hi there

fairly new to XBMC. Using RaspBMC on my raspberry pi.

I have added a load of TV shows to an external HD and am having problems when pulling metadata. For example, When I scan both Sherlock and American Horror Story using either TVDB or XEN both of them are titled incorrectly, but as the same things. E.g Season 1 of both of these programmes becomes "God's Quiz" or "Answer me 1994".

Interestingly, when I scan each season's folder individually for Sherlock, they are correctly labelled but when I "Update library" they revert to the above.

Cheers
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Most likely because you had defined and are scraping the entire external drive as your TV video source, so it's interpreting all directories on that drive as potential TV show folders. For example, scanning "E:\" instead of "E:\TV Shows\" will attempt to scan all folders on your E: drive as the names of TV shows instead of just the folders in the "TV Shows" subfolder.

Verify your defined source location is the single/common parent folder where you've placed all the folders/files for your TV shows/episodes and that there's no source defined at a higher level than that on that external drive.
Hi Moffooo, just to speak up, I had this problem as well.

Funny thing it's the same two results i.e. god's Quiz or Answer me 1994, but they are linking to different shows. In one case it was "The League", in an other case NCIS. The weird thing is, one season of NCIS was God's Quiz and another Season was Answer Me 1994.

I checked what artrafael said, and all my media is on a server, with connections to the media folders only.

This all started I think when I moved from using files to using the library, using mysql on the media server to allow multiple instances of XBMC to share a library.

I am using Media Center Master to try and put some nfos into the TV data, but so far that isn't working all that well either.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange problem with TV Scraper0