All add-ons won't open
I'm using Frodo and all add-ons worked fine at one point but since being on holiday for a couple of weeks now none of my add-ons will open. I don't get a script error or anything, I just literally click on an add on and nothing happens. I've been looking for a couple of days what it could be but can't find a fix! - I'm sure its something very obvious but can't figure it out.

tried the usual uninstalling the add ons etc
Check your debug log (wiki) after trying to launch these add-ons and see what it says.
Followed the steps and installed xbmc log uploader but it won't let me open that either!
Manually locate and upload the contents of your debug log (xbmc.log) as explained here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file/Advanced
tried following the steps. have no idea what to do?
Locate the file xbmc.log on your hard drive (link above tells where to find it based on your OS). Open the file with a plain text editor. Highlight and copy the contents of entire file into the clipboard (Ctrl-C or whatever is used in your OS). Go to www.xbmclogs.com in your web browser. Paste the text copied from xbmc.log into the text box. Click the Paste button at the bottom of the page to submit. A URL is displayed for your uploaded paste. Highlight and copy the URL into the clipboard. Return to this thread on this forum via your web browser. Paste the copied URL into the Quick Reply text box at the bottom of the page. Click the Quick Reply button to submit.
http://pastebin.com/n9RKW65J thanks!!!
stop using 12.0RC3 and install 12.2 or 12.3 pre-release

also we do not offer any support for piracy addons
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, thanks I'll update it - it's all add ons that won't work including YouTube etc thanks for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All add-ons won't open0