My TV Show settings got reset!
Hi guys, I'm using XBMC Frodo v12.2, on Aeon Nox skin.

So i have about 10 different series in a main menu item called "TV Shows".

All my TV series were properly labelled, with fan arts, covers, etc.

So a min ago, my itchy hands went into System - Appearance - Skin Settings - Customizers - Main Menu Customizer

and I was fiddling around my TV Show Main Menu item by clicking on the Choose Type and Set Submenu amongst others. Initially, from the Choose Type menu, I selected None and XBMC changed my TV Show icon to a None icon, after which I change back to the correct path in my NAS drive folder.

However, upon going back to my TV Show listings, all my artwork got reset, as in i don't see any artwork at all.

I did manage to use Set Content to download all the Show pics and episode details back, but i've yet to solve the following problem:

1. My Seasons subsection simply refuse to populate with artwork

2. Now my season subsection also shows the Extrafanart subfolder in my view, which is weird, cos i didn't see this previously...

3. i can't put my finger on it... but there just seem to be some wonkiness in my XBMC ever since i fiddled with the TV show settings... just look at the 4th pic... its a red curtain... i don't remember Aeon Nox have this backdrop?? or did it?? i'm just so confused... and afraid... Confused

4. And lastly... i have the US based The Office series, and XBMC selected the SE version for me... I've no idea how to change it back to US series...

pictures paint a thousand words. Let me post some here to show you guys the troubles i'm facing...

Any advice? I really shouldn't have fiddled with the settings... damnit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My TV Show settings got reset!0