• 4(current)
[RELEASE] VEVO TV - Watch music videos 24/7
(2013-12-10, 15:39)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v1.0.8:
- Changed genre listing
- Added playlist support
- Added blacklist filter

(2013-12-10, 01:36)danmedhurst Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 00:10)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: Currently not, but i will have a look at it.

Already thought of that. Also because of Justin Bieber. Wink
A simple blacklist filter should be easy to implement...

cool Smile will keep an eye on the thread Smile
Added both: Playlist and blacklist support...
Also changed the genre listing. Are now all genres available for you (like on the website)?

Just updated but i think something has gone a little wrong.. I had a favorite that took me straight into the addon and it still does but then it does nothing.. if i try to go to settings it says it ant be configured and if i access the plugin from video addons it doesn't do anything

Edit : Give me a min.. something's wrong with my Pi.. it's not the addon.

Edit 2: Looks like you've sussed it Smile All the genres are there now.. Now i just have to figure out how to make a vevo playlist!
(2013-12-10, 23:51)danmedhurst Wrote: Edit 2: Looks like you've sussed it Smile All the genres are there now..
Nice! Smile
I think i'm being a bit of a dunce.. how do i add a playlist?

I can see it's doing something with the playlists folder in userdata but i'm not sure what format i should put in there..

I've resorted to editing the default.py and putting my own playlist entry in.. about to test it Smile

Edit : Ah.. figured it out.. Have put a blank file with the playlist ID in the addon_data playlist folder..

Are you adding a gui entry to handle that at all?
(2013-12-11, 22:38)danmedhurst Wrote: I think i'm being a bit of a dunce.. how do i add a playlist?
I can see it's doing something with the playlists folder in userdata but i'm not sure what format i should put in there..
There are example files in it - should be pretty simple.

(2013-12-11, 22:38)danmedhurst Wrote: Are you adding a gui entry to handle that at all?
I don't think so. Except you want it - it's simple to implement.
But i think nobody wants to enter 36 characters long ids via the xbmc interface...
(2013-12-12, 01:58)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-11, 22:38)danmedhurst Wrote: I think i'm being a bit of a dunce.. how do i add a playlist?
There are example files in it - should be pretty simple.

(2013-12-11, 22:38)danmedhurst Wrote: Are you adding a gui entry to handle that at all?
I don't think so. Except you want it - it's simple to implement.
But i think nobody wants to enter 36 characters long ids via the xbmc interface...

Nope ,that's fair enough Smile I just wasn't sure initially how to add them and wouldn't of if i hadn't looked at the default.py to figure out where it was looking..
I like to thank the dev for this great addon. It's really great.
I cant believe I have only just found this addon, Great work Dev. Thank you
This plugin is AWESOME! One little hiccup. I'm trying to do a custom artist playlist channel for my wife. Added John Legend and Usher perfectly. I can't seem to add Beyonce. It finds her videos (75) but every time I try to add it, it crashes.
(2013-12-31, 00:44)jiggsaw Wrote: This plugin is AWESOME! One little hiccup. I'm trying to do a custom artist playlist channel for my wife. Added John Legend and Usher perfectly. I can't seem to add Beyonce. It finds her videos (75) but every time I try to add it, it crashes.
Mm, just tested it with Beyonce and it worked fine for me. But the videos are not the same for each country. Only 73 were listed for me.
Could you please upload your logfile? I'll then have a look at it...
edit: fixed after a reboot, nevermind Smile
I need yo say thanks for this fantastic addon ,great work
all work perfectly , i can only play customs playlists due to country restriction (france) ,maybe using proxy i'll can
btw thans again
Big Grin
does this at all effect my vevo tv strm? I'm trying to watch my .strm through pseudotv live and was hoping this would fix it but no luck.
Great addon. Nice work. I'm sad for the geo-locked streams.
Peppe
Awesome work. Love it.
I added the repo to my xbmc but once I went to look for the app, it says the repo is empty? Sad
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VEVO TV - Watch music videos 24/70