• 5(current)
[RELEASE] VEVO TV - Watch music videos 24/7
yeah repo is empty. Been doing force refresh and nothing.
Is the search missing because of API or interface restrictions?
I have an issue that some clips do not play from Vevo. See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1648975 as it descibed the same issue.
v1.1.1:
- Added M3U8 streaming type
- Custom Channels: Changed CDN

To all iOS/RPi users: Official VEVO TV channels should now also work for you via m3u8. Please test it and let me know.

(2014-03-15, 23:52)D-MaxPWR Wrote: I added the repo to my xbmc but once I went to look for the app, it says the repo is empty? Sad
(2014-03-16, 00:15)jiggsaw Wrote: yeah repo is empty. Been doing force refresh and nothing.
See here...

(2014-03-21, 05:56)pmow Wrote: Is the search missing because of API or interface restrictions?
You can search for artists and add them to custom channels. But searching for single videos does not really make sense. Better use the VEVO addon for this.

(2014-03-23, 13:52)Rouzax Wrote: I have an issue that some clips do not play from Vevo. See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1648975 as it descibed the same issue.
Should be fixed in v1.1.1. I just did a quick test, please let me know if there are any problems left.
(2014-03-25, 23:39)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v1.1.1:
- Added M3U8 streaming type
- Custom Channels: Changed CDN

To all iOS/RPi users: Official VEVO TV channels should now also work for you via m3u8. Please test it and let me know.

(2014-03-15, 23:52)D-MaxPWR Wrote: I added the repo to my xbmc but once I went to look for the app, it says the repo is empty? Sad
(2014-03-16, 00:15)jiggsaw Wrote: yeah repo is empty. Been doing force refresh and nothing.
See here...

(2014-03-21, 05:56)pmow Wrote: Is the search missing because of API or interface restrictions?
You can search for artists and add them to custom channels. But searching for single videos does not really make sense. Better use the VEVO addon for this.

(2014-03-23, 13:52)Rouzax Wrote: I have an issue that some clips do not play from Vevo. See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1648975 as it descibed the same issue.
Should be fixed in v1.1.1. I just did a quick test, please let me know if there are any problems left.

As far as I can tell every video is played now Cool thanks for the upgrade.

One other thing I've noticed. When I select InfoView in the settings instead of notification it just opens my menu bar as if I press on "Enter" on my keyboard. It should be "i" for info.
How do I get this addon?
This addon is really nice. But i miss the login and the playlist which i added on my computer. Is it possible to do that.

Thanks
Is this add-on suppose to work with windows gotham?
It says incompatible in my list. If it isn't gotham supported, will it be?
You could try force installing it - extract the zip file and place the extracted folder in the addons directory of the xbmc user directory.
thx for the beta addon, but unless i sort out a "fool-the-geoblocker" solution, for me being located in Australia, all the clips are removed.:-(

thx in advance,
Dam0
Sis u try the custom modes? They work for me in oz
It appears that that are again some video's that are not shown and skipped.
For example http://www.vevo.com/watch/sia/chandelier...RV81400135 does not load.

Still using XBMC 12.3
Please add this to fusion. Thanks
Great addon, this and netflixbmc are now staples of my setup.

One "bug". I launch from the home menu. When I Play VEVO TV (US:Hits) and hit stop (x, esc, backspace) it brings me back to home menu. If I play anything custom it takes me back to the video addons folder once i stop. Anyway to have this jump back to home like the first selection?
v1.1.2:
- Added M3U8 quality selection
- Removed rtmp streaming type
v1.1.3:
- Added M3U8 CDN selection

(2014-03-29, 11:14)Rouzax Wrote: One other thing I've noticed. When I select InfoView in the settings instead of notification it just opens my menu bar as if I press on "Enter" on my keyboard. It should be "i" for info.
Yes, from a previous post: "I only found the id for the info view with player controls ('enter'). If anybody knows the id without the controls ('i'), please let me know"...

(2014-04-03, 20:44)Tappy Wrote: How do I get this addon?
Install my testing-repo!

(2014-04-09, 23:35)pjam3110 Wrote: This addon is really nice. But i miss the login and the playlist which i added on my computer. Is it possible to do that.
You can add your (and any other) playlists by saving the playlist ID in the addons userdata folder. Just have a look at the examples.

(2014-04-29, 17:36)joe1480 Wrote: Is this add-on suppose to work with windows gotham?
It says incompatible in my list. If it isn't gotham supported, will it be?
It should be compatible. I'll have a look at it...

(2014-05-10, 12:32)Rouzax Wrote: It appears that that are again some video's that are not shown and skipped.
For example http://www.vevo.com/watch/sia/chandelier...RV81400135 does not load.
Should be fixed in the latest version.

(2014-05-13, 20:34)ScottyRads Wrote: One "bug". I launch from the home menu. When I Play VEVO TV (US:Hits) and hit stop (x, esc, backspace) it brings me back to home menu. If I play anything custom it takes me back to the video addons folder once i stop. Anyway to have this jump back to home like the first selection?
I don't really know if I can affect this and if it's related to the addon.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VEVO TV - Watch music videos 24/70