Songs keep playing?
Don't know if this is a bug or option, but I finally got around to installing the Pandora plug in, and I've noticed that if I stop the song(not pause) using the media player icons(square icon) or use my remote, the next song will start playing. It also does this with another music add-on.

If I decide I want to watch a movie the movie will play fine but as soon as it's over the music from pandora (or whatever music add-on) will start playing again. It's not a deal killer. Love this skin. I've just simply learned to close out xbmc and restart it. Is there a way to stop this auto-playing of songs?
Does this happen with the default skin as well or not?
Umm. Yes. Pretty sure yes. So I guess it's a bug. Sad
I asked because if it's not skin-specific, then this thread shouldn't be in the Aeon MQ forum. Moving to Music Add-ons forum.

Also, what other music add-ons exhibit this problem? I've seen this behavior in Pandora (hitting stop button stops current song, but then plays next) and have had to use Escape to get out of the add-on entirely to stop music playback. I haven't seen this with other music add-ons, so I've always attributed this behavior to the Pandora add-on itself.
(2013-11-19, 23:32)artrafael Wrote: I asked because if it's not skin-specific, then this thread shouldn't be in the Aeon MQ forum. Moving to Music Add-ons forum.

Also, what other music add-ons exhibit this problem? I've seen this behavior in Pandora (hitting stop button stops current song, but then plays next) and have had to use Escape to get out of the add-on entirely to stop music playback. I haven't seen this with other music add-ons, so I've always attributed this behavior to the Pandora add-on itself.

Ahh.. Nevermind I've only this issue with this particular skin. Sorry misunderstood ya. The other music add-on is called Ram FM eighties hit radio. I'll have to try some other music add-ons to see if it happens with other ones.
This problem ONLY occurs with the Aeon MQ skin? This does NOT occur if you use the default Confluence skin?

Please confirm the above and I'll move the thread back. Otherwise, I'll leave it here.
(2013-11-20, 02:23)artrafael Wrote: This problem ONLY occurs with the Aeon MQ skin? This does NOT occur if you use the default Confluence skin?

Please confirm the above and I'll move the thread back. Otherwise, I'll leave it here.

Yes out of my two skins. The default Confluence and Aeon MQ 5.0, It only goes it with the later.
OK, moved back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Songs keep playing?0