Distorted/Warped Picture
Hi all, new beginner to this XBMC. I have recently bought a quad core android box fully loaded and there is a few questions i'd like to ask you guys.
The box is Google Android 4.2 Jelly Bean

Cortex A9 Rk3188 Quad Core CPU ,Quad Core Mali 400 GPU;

2GB DDR3 RAM,8GB NAND FLASH ROM

WiFi support 802.11 b/g/n

2.4GHZ WIRELESS

My first question is, when i fired up the box the display on my TV screen is what i would describe as distorted/warped, ie it's seems ok at the bottom of the tv screen but at the top right hand side it pulls away to the left leaving a gap from the tv frame. Imagine the vertical goal post, ok at the bottom but pull away at the top to the left as if they are bent. Can this be resolved.? Or is it my tv thats at fault? TV ok with normal broadcasts.

Second question, is it better to link router to box via ethernet cable or wirless connection? Netgear Router.

Any advice i would be grateful

Steve.
You have to fix this in the settings i think its in settings video and then there should be a option to look for windowed or calibration of some sort
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note

School has started, This Means Lots Of Homework[/color]

No Sharing XML's Anymore Per Forum Rules
Does this distortion ONLY occur when running XBMC or does it occur in Android as well (no XBMC running)? If it's the latter, then you need to make your adjustments in Android.

Ethernet connection is better than WiFi.
Hi artrafael, you ask, Does this distortion ONLY occur when running XBMC or does it occur in Android as well (no XBMC running)? If it's the latter, then you need to make your adjustments in Android.

I will get back to you on this.

Cheers.
(2013-11-20, 02:37)artrafael Wrote: Does this distortion ONLY occur when running XBMC or does it occur in Android as well (no XBMC running)? If it's the latter, then you need to make your adjustments in Android.

Ethernet connection is better than WiFi.
Hi artrafael it happens in both. Android home page is distorted and when watching a film in xbmc. Any suggestions i can try?
Since it's a systemic problem and not something just within XBMC, you're probably better off asking on the manufacturer's support channel or on a general Android support forum.
(2013-11-21, 00:56)artrafael Wrote: Since it's a systemic problem and not something just within XBMC, you're probably better off asking on the manufacturer's support channel or on a general Android support forum.
Ok, hope i haven't bought a dud thank's for your help.
Your vendor should allow you to return or exchange a defective unit if it hadn't been mistreated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Distorted/Warped Picture0