Neewer Android tv box with 4.2os
I purchased this tv box and it was working fine. Today I tried opening xbmc and I get a black screen for a few seconds and then back to the android home screen. I am by far a simpleton here, so would appreciate any help.
Force stop xbmc in your Android settings.
Did the force stop and still no change. I would uninstall it however, I don't know how to re-install it since I bought the box with everything already programed in.
Since all the software was preinstalled, you may want to contact the vendor or manufacturer for support or exchange if the unit is defective.
Well, quite not that simply, was done by a friend of a friend. I know how to reinstall, but it has a checked box to automatically restore previous data from apps that were installed prior. So, very confused......
(2013-11-21, 07:47)Jim218 Wrote: I would uninstall it however, I don't know how to re-install it since I bought the box with everything already programed in.
(2013-11-21, 07:57)Jim218 Wrote: Well, quite not that simply, was done by a friend of a friend. I know how to reinstall, but it has a checked box to automatically restore previous data from apps that were installed prior. So, very confused......

The statements in the second quoted post seem to contradict what's stated in the first, so I too am confused.
(2013-11-21, 08:21)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 07:47)Jim218 Wrote: I would uninstall it however, I don't know how to re-install it since I bought the box with everything already programed in.
(2013-11-21, 07:57)Jim218 Wrote: Well, quite not that simply, was done by a friend of a friend. I know how to reinstall, but it has a checked box to automatically restore previous data from apps that were installed prior. So, very confused......

The statements in the second quoted post seem to contradict what's stated in the first, so I too am confused.

I have installed xbmc on my laptop. In the storage of the android box, I can reinstall, but get the same results. If I completely remove the app, all contents from storage, I do not know how to reload it off the xbmc website. I have tried that also, without taking the original program completely off and it won't download a new one. Sorry for confusion, as I said a very simpleton here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Neewer Android tv box with 4.2os0