I need a German...
To help me with making sure the syntax and language on these stills are correct!

I'm making ratings videos for use with XBMC and Cinema Experience. I couldn't find an example of an FSK rating video or card, so I just made this up as I went from images found on the FSK website. Anyone care to contribute? I'm looking for feedback from anyone who is German, and would also appreciate seeing an actual FSK rating card.

watch gallery
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hello

The first still is wrong. You have to join the word 'Alters-beschränkung' so the correct word is 'Altersbeschränkung'
The rest is fine.
Yes the first ist wrong. Altersbeschränkung is the right one. The - is only inserted due to line break
Alters-
beschränkung.

On Top there is also the german Wikipedia site. FSK - Wikipedia
Where you can see the logo an the corresponding text in column Aktuelle Kennzeichnung (§ 14 Abs. 2 JuSchG)

Greets
Owel
Brilliant! Thanks all. Google translate fail.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Alright, the change has been made and the files updated. Thoughts on the final product? Is it similar to what's in theaters? If not, could one of you post a picture of what it should be like?

RagnaroktA, just see on your website that you're doing BBFC ratings. Just like to say thank you!
You're welcome! I'm going to try to do ratings videos for every format Cinema Experience supports.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need a German...0