Android is tvdb.com not part of XBMC release 13?
I could swear I had one of the nightly builds from alpha7 and had the metadata for the tv episode info and now I installed a newer alpha and it doesn't have tvdb.com installed. I don't have the old install download to know which version it was to go back to it.

took me forever to figure out my error. it would go into 1channel and search the show, then come back with can't connect to remote server. once I turned off metadata the error went away.

I looked for the XBMC\addons\metadata.tvdb.com folder and it isn't there.

Why?

In get addons the xbmc org add is there and under programs > tv is there to configure but not install or uninstall.

Did I install xbmc wrong? Can I fix this?

any help would be appreciated...
It's still there for me.
I'm using rikomagic mk802 iii. I even did a reset and cleared everything and re-installed xbmc still no luck.

can you confirm the directory I should be looking at XBMC\addons\metadata.tvdb.com is right?

is there another way to install this addon? it is strange that in the get addons it only lets me configure. the update/install/uninstall are all greyed out...makes me believe it isn't properly installed.
Makes me believe it's already there
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-11-22, 04:56)remylafontaine Wrote: I'm using rikomagic mk802 iii. I even did a reset and cleared everything and re-installed xbmc still no luck.

can you confirm the directory I should be looking at XBMC\addons\metadata.tvdb.com is right?

is there another way to install this addon? it is strange that in the get addons it only lets me configure. the update/install/uninstall are all greyed out...makes me believe it isn't properly installed.

That's normal for a default add-on. It exists in an addons folder that is created when XBMC is installed, but isn't meant to be accessed by the user. The same folder also contains the Confluence skin and a number of other default add-ons. Off hand, I'm not sure where it is for Android, but reinstalling XBMC would be the easiest way to make sure all defaults are correctly installed.
On droid, you should find the tvdb scrapper in:
Code:
/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/metadata.tvdb.com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is tvdb.com not part of XBMC release 13?0