HasPrevious triggered too early
Hi

is it possible to get the absolut Number of an item in a list or panel.
If i have a panel with 10 items,5 visible per page, and only 8 are visible at this state, that these items are numbered from 1 to 8?

So i can know that the 7th item is on position 4 of the panel.

I want to build a appleTV 3.0 like coverflow animation, so i have a Panel with 5 visible items per page, an one extra rotated on the right and left of this Panel.
My Problem is the left rotated item should only be visible if the Container has a previous item, but the condition "HasPrevious" is triggered in the same moment i scroll to the right, disregard the scrolltime.
So it comes that the left rotated item is visible in that moment, i scroll the first time to the right, although "HasPrevious" should be false, it ignores the time of the animation.

So i need a condition, that let me know if i scroll the first time.

I hope i could express myself clearly, my english skills are not the best. Confused

cheers
Rick
If you are providing the content you can give the item a property

Code:
<property name="MyProperty">not_empty</property>

And check if the item has the property

Code:
IsEmpty(Container(id).ListItem.Property(MyProperty)
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
So i have to create a very very long condition for all possibilitys that can happen.
The Panel has 20 items of favourites, addons and recently added, so i have to check 20x20 different cases Sad

but it seems i have no other way to do it.

thx a lot MassIV
Suppose you could do HasPrevious(1) and HasPrevious(2). Would that work, combined with Container.IsScrolling?

(I'm not sure if that would be enough - would it work when scrolling back to the left?)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ohh, i didn't know that it is possible to use numbers/id's in the Has.Previous condition, i will test it.
This has not solved the problem, if i use HasPrevious(2) instead of HasPreviuos(1), it solved it for the first animation/item in the container, but not the following.
The following items are now also hidden, but it only should the first item in the list/panel.

The problem is the content of the panel vary depending on the user settings, so i don't know which item is the first and the last of the content of the panel, but for this animation i have to know it.
The animation should be triggered only (the item should only be visible), if i not scroll to the next or previous page the first time.
It doesn't exist yet. I'm wondering if it would fix it or not.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

For the moment i got a compromise solution, but for this the user must set his favourites start with the first, if he uses the second link without the first, then I have a problem. Smile

Thx jmarshall

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HasPrevious triggered too early0