Solved Updating
I have noticed in my movies under the "Movie Information" that there is a button called "Refresh". If clicked you either have a choice of Yes or No. Is there a way to run some sort of script to say "No" and apply this to all the movies in my library? Frodo 12.2, Win7
Not sure I understand the question. If you always want "No" for Refresh, then why hit the Refresh button in the first place?
What seems to happen is if I click "Yes" XBMC then looks to the Internet and then downloads to a local folder on that computer. I have three computers so doing the "Yes" would create three possible different XBMC systems. I want all my systems to have the same information. If I say "No" then it seems as if XBMC uses my NAS box information. DVD covers, an example if I say "Yes" for the movie "Alien" then XBMC gets this DVD cover with some sort of border on it. If I say "No" XBMC then uses my NAS box pic which has a DVD cover that has no borders and is a better picture. It also updates my actor thumbs which I provide to my library and again when selecting "No" it rescans and uses my library. One system has a different DVD cover for the same movie. But as mentioned, if I say "No" then it looks like XBMC use my single source which is my NAS box; hence all my systems will be the same.

This is why I ask. So is there some sort of add on or script that can do a mass "No" to this button in "Movie Information"?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Updating0