• 37(current)
Release VideoExtras Addon
@track76: most of us use it too when we operate VideoExtras from within each video's info pane, but we use the advanced listed screen. You have been using the classic. That is what Rob means when he mentions 'classic'. You can switch that in configuration.

Jav
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Ah, ok. That explains it! I guess that I haven't nosed around the config settings in awhile!

Yes, that screen looks better indeed.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I am preparing a set of well studied images as part of a further visual guide for VideoExtras that could explain all these possibilities, capabilities and configurations for general and specific case scenarios available to the user. It is just taking me longer since I had family visiting, then an unexpected load of work came through and now holidays in family is round the corner! I hope to be cleared in the next weeks so I can continue with this work in Rob's VideoExtras which I sincerely enjoy very much. I just think, as others have mentioned here, it is a fantastic addition to XBMC, and I want to take the necessary time to deliver something that makes sense, simple and up to the quality of the add-on itself!
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
@Rob,

"If you have "Allow caching of extras on startup" enabled in the settings, then it will only refresh the list displayed when the system starts up (Should be easy enough to check - try restarting XBMC, wait about a minute of so - then see if the TvShows are displayed)."

I have tried enabling and disabling "caching of extras on startup", restarting XBMC to see if that recaches the list. Nothing I do seems to change the list of TV Shows with extras.

"Maybe give an example exactly what the directory and file structure is (from root level) for a Tv Show that is not displaying."
Here's the directory structure for one show that is showing up in the Extras addon:
TV Shows/Chuck/Season 5/Extras

This one doesn't:
TV Shows/Star Trek The Next Generation/Season 4/Extras

Note that both shows correctly display their respective extras when I navigate to the show through the video library.

I'm using version 1.1.3 of the Video Extras Addon.

EDIT**************
Rob,

I did some debugging on my own, and came up with two reasons why VideoExtras was not finding extras in my TV Shows (I don't know why this affected TV Shows but not Movies):

NOTE: I use ArtworkDownloader to download extra fanart into an subfolder for each TV Show called /extrafanart.
1) VideoExtras is checking the /extrafanart/ folder for an /extrafanart/Extras/ folder when the /extrafanart folder is present. When the addon finds this folder, it ignores /Season X/Extras, but does not ignore /season X/Extras folders. One of my TV Shows had a single season that used the lower case /season 5/ instead of /Season 5/ which is why it shows up in the extras addon.

2) When the /extrafanart/ folder is NOT present, VideoExtras addon correctly searches for nested /Extras/ folders in the /Season X/ folders.

I tested both by deleting the /extrafanart/ subfolder from my TV Shows folders and toggling the lower and uppercase /Season X/ subfolders.
(2014-07-01, 22:47)thrak76 Wrote: How else are most people using this? Just browsing all of the extras at once through the plugin? Always seemed more intuitive to me to navigate to them through the title's infoscreen.

In the VideoExtras settings, enable "Use Detailed List Screen" - this should give a bit of a nicer listing experience. (Including resume, duration and watch flags)

(It's the default for fresh installations)

Rob

edit: didn't see this was already answered! - post went onto next page!
Hi jmuck78,

Sounds like progress - not exactly sure why it would be doing that - please can you post a log with VideoExtras debug enabled and perform a single lookup that is one that fails to find extras.

Don't do too much before saving the log otherwise it will get very large and hard to track down the troublesome area!

Which OS are you running on?

Thanks

Rob
@jmuck78: Just a clarification here: VideoExtras will always check for an 'Extras' sub folder inside all folders located within the parent video directory. What you observe in the log isn't just because of the presence of 'Extrafanart' folder, since VideoExtras does the same for any other folder as it looks for an 'Extras' sub-folder at any sub-level until it finds it. This is by design and it allows for the following scenarios as noted in post #168. Now, how all this may (or may not) be related to the issue you are experiencing when operating VideoExtras via its plugin browser (not video info screen), is yet to be found:

The current behavior regarding the 'Extras' sub-folder is:
1) VideoExtras will search for sub-folders named 'Extras' (or user's sub-folder custom name).
2) This search is done recursively (no matter how deeply sunken within the directory tree the latter is) for all sub-folders within the parent video folder. Once an 'Extras' sub-folder is found, all further sub-folders within that 'Extras' sub-folder will be omitted. The latter means that,
3) VideoExtras will display on the GUI only the videos found within the first level of the totality of sub-folders found called 'Extras'.

e.g:
└──Oblivion (2013) [US 2013]
├── Oblivion (2013) Bluray 1080p DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 .mkv
├── Extras
│ ├── Intro.mkv
│ ├── Alternative Ending.mkv
│ └── Extras
└── Deleted Scenes.mkv
└── Interviews
└── Extras
└── Director's Interview.mkv

VideoExtras will display in the 'Extras list':
- Intro
- Alternative Ending
- Director's Interview
Best,

capfuturo

I'm glad I came across this as it'll make my life a lot easier when it comes to the extras that I have on my hard drive for various movies and which I've placed in the "Extras" sub-folder for each movie that has them, but I do have a couple of questions to ask:

1. How do i remove extras that were already scanned previously from the relevant menu selection option (Movies, for example) and rescan them for easy access.
  2. Once the extras have been rescanned, how do i access them via the relevant movie selection (for example; Ted as i have rips of all the extras from the bluray version)
@borgmanjayce: if you have placed your movies' extra material in 'Extras' folders within each video folder, then you just have to follow the instructions in VideoExtras wiki (link on first post of this thread). If you have followed all steps necessary to set up VideoExtras add-on then your extras should be accessible by selecting 'Extras' from each video's information screen or as a plug-in from 'Videos' -> 'Add-ons' -> 'VideoExtras'. If after following the wiki you still have questions please get back here so we can help.

PS: if you have scanned your extra material into the XBMC's library as movies (which I believe is what you try to explain in your post?) then you can delete those entries manually. It is worth noting here that if you have now moved (not copied) that material and organised them in 'Extras' folders it means it no longer exists in its original location, which signifies you can get rid of all those library entries by simply doing a 'clean library' in settings -> video.
Best,

capfuturo

Hi Rob.

Sorry for the late reply.

(2014-06-30, 19:47)rob_webset Wrote: The context menu is only available on a "per item" basis - so should only perform operations on the given item that is selected (Playall performs an operation on ALL videos ) - so it doesn't really fit adding it to the context menu.

Ah, I see. That makes a lot of sense.

(2014-06-30, 19:47)rob_webset Wrote: The following patch should set the TvShowTitle and the Path:

https://code.google.com/p/robwebset/source/detail?r=451

Thanks for the patch. Unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. ListItem.TvShowTitle still turns out empty when Play All is focused.

I used the IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle) and !IsEmpty(ListItem.TvShowTitle) for the BreadCrumbs to set the Movies or TV Shows label. It sets fine for the focused listitem - exept the Play All item. When Play All is focused, the breadcrumbs displays the label for movies at all times (which mean ListItem.TvShowTitle is empty).

Maybe actually now it is obsolete because of the added support for music videos. Or maybe we need a new way to define the paths. For now I have removed the Movies and TV Shows label from the breadcrumbs until we find a way to determine the path for music videos also.

(2014-06-30, 19:47)rob_webset Wrote: The Music screen should use the same setting as Movies from what I can recall.

Ok, I see.
You may be able to help me. I return the problem in every way and I do not understand the solution.
I added to my MOD (Refocus Glass)code script video Extra and a button in DialogVideoInfo.xml and installed the addon in XBMC ..
I built folders Man of Steel (2013) => man_of_steel (2013). Mkv
=> Extras =>making_off.avi

but it does not work, I can not navigate the extras. ! What for?
Reynald: full instructions are in VideoExtras wiki and they are compatible with Confluence only unless skinners support them under their skins. The latter are listed in the wiki as well. If you are to support VideoExtras in a new skin you will need to make the necessary changes to the control statements and load instructions in your DialogVideoInfo.xml. With that being said somone here may be able to help you further if you post a full debug log, DialogVideoInfo.xml, what OS are you running and the XBMC and VideoExtras versions you are running.
Best,

capfuturo

Thw for you answer Wink
I have added many changes in DialogVideoInfo.xml.
I use the Video Extras 1.1.3 , I'm on Gotham 13.1 and Refocus Glass (my mod) and W7 !

I controlled with AEON NOX and is the same. it nothing happens! I think i use bad the addon!

debug log : http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=241888

DialogVideoInfo.xml :

PHP Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <defaultcontrol always="true">8000</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes) + Skin.HasSetting(tvtunes.enable) + !SubString(Window(Videos).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)">RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.videoextras) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.videoextras)">XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,check,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onload>

<controls>
        <control type="group">
            <include>transition_Content</include>
            <!--images-->
            <control type="group">
                <width>486</width>
                <height>720</height>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>486</width>
                    <height>720</height>
                    <texture>thumbs/default_Portrait.png</texture>
                    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="group">
                    <visible>!Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>
                    <control type="image">
                        <width>486</width>
                        <height>720</height>
                        <texture background="true">$VAR[thumb_Portrait]</texture>
                        <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>
                    </control>                    
                    <control type="image">
                <top></top>
                <left>488</left>
                <width>1080</width>
                <height>1080</height>
            <texture border="5">overlays/background.png</texture>
            <aspectratio>stretch</aspectratio>
            <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes)]</visible>
            </control>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <centerleft>243</centerleft>
                    <centertop>360</centertop>
                    <width>128</width>
                    <height>128</height>
                    <texture>$INFO[ListItem.ActualIcon]</texture>
                    <visible>IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(thumb))</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="group">
                    <visible>Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>
                    <control type="image">
                        <width>486</width>
                        <height>720</height>
                        <texture fallback="thumbs/default_Actor.png" background="true">$INFO[Container(50).Listitem.Art(thumb)]</texture>
                        <fadetime>fadetime_Thumb</fadetime>
                        <visible>!Container.Content(musicvideos)</visible>
                    </control>
                    <control type="image">
                        <width>486</width>
                        <height>720</height>
                        <texture background="true" fallback="thumbs/music_landscape.jpg">$INFO[ListItem.Art(thumb)]</texture>
                        <visible>Container.Content(musicvideos)</visible>
                    </control>
                </control>
            </control>

<!--header-->
            <control type="grouplist">
                <left>520</left>
                <top>30</top>
                <height>900</height>
                <itemgap>0</itemgap>
                <control type="label">
                    <width>720</width>
                    <height>27</height>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Title]</label>
                    <include>detail_Header</include>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <label>$VAR[videoinformation_Header]</label>
                    <width>720</width>
                    <height>50</height>
                    <include>detail_Sub</include>
                </control>
                <!--info container-->
                <control type="grouplist" id="1000">
                    <orientation>vertical</orientation>
                    <height>320</height>
                    <itemgap>0</itemgap>
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>24</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Genre)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[515] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.Genre][/COLOR]</label>
                            <include>autoscroll_Line</include>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--episode count-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[20360] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.Episode] ($INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)] $LOCALIZE[16101])[/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--next air date-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[31502] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate)][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--last aired date-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.Label))</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[31501] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.LatestDate)] ($LOCALIZE[20373]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.LatestSeasonNumber), ] - $LOCALIZE[20452]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.LatestEpisodeNumber), ])[/COLOR]</label>
                            <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.LatestDate)) + !StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.Status),canceled/ended)</visible>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--first aired date-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.Premiered))</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[20416] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.Premiered)][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--episode air date-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Date) + Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[20416] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.Date][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--writer-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Writer)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[20417] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.Writer][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--director-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Director)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[20339] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.Director][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--studio-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>Container.Content(movies) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Studio)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[572] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.Studio][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--channel-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!Container.Content(movies) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Studio)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[19029] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.Studio][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--rating-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.RatingAndVotes)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[563] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--mpaa-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.MPAA)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[31500] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.MPAA][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--duration-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[180] [COLOR=Color1]$INFO[ListItem.Duration] $LOCALIZE[12391][/COLOR]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--video codec-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>Container.Content(musicvideos) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.VideoCodec)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>[COLOR=Color2]$LOCALIZE[21445][/COLOR] $INFO[ListItem.VideoCodec]</label>
                            <textcolor>Color1</textcolor>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--audio codec-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>Container.Content(musicvideos) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.AudioCodec)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>[COLOR=Color2]$LOCALIZE[21446][/COLOR] $INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--audio channels-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>Container.Content(musicvideos) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.AudioChannels)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>[COLOR=Color2]$LOCALIZE[21444][/COLOR] $INFO[ListItem.AudioChannels]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--audio language-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.AudioLanguage)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>[COLOR=Color2]$LOCALIZE[21447][/COLOR] $INFO[ListItem.AudioLanguage]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--subtitle language-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.SubtitleLanguage)</visible>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>[COLOR=Color2]$LOCALIZE[287][/COLOR] $INFO[ListItem.SubtitleLanguage]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--path-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>720</width>
                        <height>22</height>
                        <control type="label">
                            <width>720</width>
                            <label>[COLOR=Color2]$LOCALIZE[573][/COLOR] $INFO[ListItem.Path]</label>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                </control>
                <!--spacer-->
                <control type="label">
                    <label>-</label>
                    <height>20</height>
                </control>
                <!--button area-->
                <control type="grouplist" id="8000">
                    <height>45</height>
                    <width>720</width>
                    <itemgap>5</itemgap>
                    <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                    <!--play-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>125</width>
                        <visible>!Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
                        <control type="button" id="8001">
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[208]</label>
                            <onclick>SendClick(2003,8)</onclick>
                            <onleft>8007</onleft>
                            <onright>8002</onright>
                            <include>column_Button</include>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--cinema-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>125</width>
                        <visible>Container.Content(movies) + System.HasAddon(script.cinema.experience) + !SubString(ListItem.Path,plugin://)</visible>
                        <control type="button" id="8002">
                            <label>Cinema</label>
                            <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
                            <onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
                            <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience,movieid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>
                            <onleft>8001</onleft>
                            <onright>8003</onright>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--browse-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>125</width>
                        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
                        <control type="button" id="8003">
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[1024]</label>
                            <onclick>SendClick(2003,8)</onclick>
                            <onleft>8002</onleft>
                            <onright>8004</onright>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--cast/artists-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>125</width>
                        <control type="button" id="8004">
                            <label>$VAR[videoinformation_Cast]</label>
                            <onclick>SendClick(2003,5)</onclick>
                            <ondown>50</ondown>
                            <onleft>8003</onleft>
                            <onright>8005</onright>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--trailer-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>125</width>
                        <visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)</visible>
                        <control type="button" id="8005">
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[20410]</label>
                            <onclick>SendClick(2003,11)</onclick>
                            <onleft>8004</onleft>
                            <onright>8006</onright>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>125</width>
                        <visible>System.HasAddon(script.videoextras) + !Skin.HasSetting(Enable.videoextras) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(TVShows)] + IsEmpty(Window(movieinformation).Property("HideVideoExtrasButton"))</visible>
                            <control type="button" id="8006">
                            <label>Video Extra</label>
                            <onclick>XBMC.RunScript(script.videoextras,display,"$INFO[ListItem.FilenameAndPath]")</onclick>
                                <onleft>8005</onleft>
                            <onright>8007</onright>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                    <!--manage-->
                    <control type="group">
                        <width>125</width>
                        <visible>!SubString(Container.FolderPath,plugin://) + !Skin.HasSetting(global.kiosk)</visible>
                        <control type="button" id="8007">
                            <label>$LOCALIZE[16106]</label>
                            <onclick>ActivateWindow(62)</onclick>
                            <onleft>8006</onleft>
                            <onright>8001</onright>
                        </control>
                    </control>
                </control>
                <!--spacer-->
                <control type="label">
                    <label>-</label>
                    <height>5</height>
                </control>
                <!--plot-->
                <control type="textbox" id="400">
                    <width>720</width>
                    <height>195</height>
                    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Plot]</label>
                    <include>detail_Text</include>
                    <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">![Control.HasFocus(8004) | Control.HasFocus(50)]</visible>
                </control>
                <!--cast list-->
                <control type="list" id="50">
                    <width>645</width>
                    <height>176</height>
                    <onback>8004</onback>
                    <onleft>8003</onleft>
                    <onright>8005</onright>
                    <onup>50</onup>
                    <ondown>50</ondown>
                    <include>global_ListScroll</include>
                    <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.HasFocus(8004) | Control.HasFocus(50)</visible>
                    <itemlayout height="44">
                        <control type="image">
                            <width>645</width>
                            <include>column_ListButton</include>
                        </control>
                        <control type="label">
                            <left>15</left>
                            <width>615</width>
                            <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]</label>
                            <include>column_ListButtonLabel</include>
                        </control>
                    </itemlayout>
                    <focusedlayout height="44">
                        <control type="group">
                            <visible>Control.HasFocus(8004)</visible>
                            <control type="image">
                                <width>645</width>
                                <include>column_ListButton</include>
                            </control>
                            <control type="label">
                                <width>645</width>
                                <textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
                            </control>
                        </control>
                        <control type="group">
                            <visible>!Control.HasFocus(8004)</visible>
                            <control type="image">
                                <width>645</width>
                                <include>column_ListButtonFocus</include>
                            </control>
                            <control type="label">
                                <width>645</width>
                                <textoffsetx>15</textoffsetx>
                                <textcolor>Color5</textcolor>
                            </control>
                        </control>
                    </focusedlayout>
                </control>
            </control>
            <!--flags-->
            <control type="grouplist" id="100">
                <left>520</left>
                <bottom>20</bottom>
                <width>900</width>
                <height>64</height>
                <itemgap>10</itemgap>
                <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>128</width>
                    <height>64</height>
                    <texture>$INFO[ListItem.StarRating,rating/nf-,]</texture>
                    <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>96</width>
                    <height>64</height>
                    <texture>$INFO[ListItem.VideoResolution,flags/video/resolution/,.png]</texture>
                    <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + !IsEmpty(Listitem.VideoResolution)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>96</width>
                    <height>64</height>
                    <texture>$INFO[Listitem.VideoCodec,flags/codec/,.png]</texture>
                    <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + !IsEmpty(Listitem.VideoCodec)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>96</width>
                    <height>64</height>
                    <texture>$INFO[Listitem.AudioCodec,flags/codec/,.png]</texture>
                    <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + !IsEmpty(Listitem.AudioCodec)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>96</width>
                    <height>64</height>
                    <texture>$INFO[Listitem.VideoAspect,flags/video/aspectratio/,.png]</texture>
                    <visible>[Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos)] + !IsEmpty(Listitem.VideoAspect)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <width>96</width>
                    <height>64</height>
                    <texture>$VAR[flag_Studio]</texture>
                    <visible>Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(musicvideos)</visible>
                </control>
            </control>
        </control>
    </controls>
</window> 
I recently had to completely uninstall and reinstall XBMC to solve a different problem, and now I see something strange happening in regard to VideoExtras. Every movie and TV Show has an "Extras" button on the info screen, whether there are really extras or not. On those that DO have extras, you only see "Video Extras" as a dropdown from the "Extras" button when it's selected. Nothing happens if I click on "Extras". Clicking on "Video Extras" brings up the correct list as always.

Gotham 13.1 (on Windows 7 Pro)
Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9
VideoExtras 1.1.3

The "Force Extras Button Display" is not selected in VideoExtras settings.

@pagali: this layout you describe is totally skin-dependant and you can easily realise that by quickly switching to another skin supporting VideoExtras. Some skins do have an 'extras' button (which has no relation to the VideoExtras's 'Extras' button) under which they present more options which in turn may include more add-ons. Aeon Nox 5 for instance has a plus button in 'Info Screen' which gives you access to TvTunes and VideoExtras amongst other so called "extras".

With this in mind, your description indicates VideoExtras add-on is doing its work properly and as designed, so it is showing the indication only when there are extra videos for each title. Of course, due to the above, this indication is the sub-button VideoExtras. I'd agree that due to this skin's particular layout you have no way to see whether there is an extra video immediately when entering the Information screen. The latter is now offered with latest feature added by Rob to VideoExtras, which displays flags at video library level (when browsing titles) if there is VideoExtras' content. This is only offered in Confluence, however skinners can easily integrate it in their work as per VideoExtras' wiki.
Best,

capfuturo

• 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VideoExtras Addon2