Solved BackRow or XBMC
My system is not the issue. I had to completely remove XBMC, cleaned out my system and after rebooting I install XBMC 12.2, rebooted and then went under the "Confluence" skin to add Back Row. It gets to about 95% and then says installed. But I never get the "Do you want to start using Back Row" nor any message. When I look at what skins I now have, I see both Confluence and Back Row. If I try to select "Use Back Row" I get a message bottom right corner that "Unable to load skin, Skin is missing some files"

Also noticed that even though Confluence is Enabled as well, you cannot turn off Confluence so that Back Row is the only "Enabled" skin. Right now both are "Enabled"

Tried installing from ZIP file, never installs; sits at 0% (been watching for 37 minutes now).

Firewall is off, A/V is off (should not matter), but they are off anyways. Need help to get this simple issue fixed. Seems like Back Row or XBMC are having issues as another thread has similar issue.
You can't disable Confluence as it is the default/fallback skin. Have you tried installing and using some other skin to see if it's a common problem for you or if it's just with Back Row? Have you tried deleting the skin.back-row folder and then reinstalling the Back Row skin via the add-on manager?
Yes I did do the installation through the add-on manager, but same issue. But did not try deleting the folder once uninstalled. Going to remove XBMC, clear out my system and start all over again

Update - that worked, if all else fails "R-square". Thanks art

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BackRow or XBMC0