Android remote in WDS enviroment
Sad 
In my home network, I have a WDS setup with 2 router using DD-WRT, in the room I am using XBMC both router signal is visible, and it seems the machine running XBMC and the Android phone with the Official Android Remote is connecting to different routers. The result is that I am not able to connect the Android remote to XBMC. Is there anyone who could help what config I should use to have a stabilize the connection of the remote and XBMC?
Why use 2 routers?
There should be a master router, with routes set so that, whichever you connect to, the setup works - this means that one 'router' gets used as an access point. At various times I have had 3 routers, with no problems, using this sort of arrangement
Derek
Of course I have a master and a slave setup using wireless distribution system. Unfortunately in the room I want to use the XBMC HTPC with the remote, both signal is strong and it happens that the android remote is connecting to the slave and the htpc is to the master wds router. I am not really a networking expert I just guess this is the problem, because if both is connecting to the slave (or both master) then there is no issue,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android remote in WDS enviroment0