Hierarchical recording - No ... to go back to recordings, minor bug?
Just downloaded the new version of ServerWMC . Wow is hierarchical recording listings wonderful! THANK YOU KRUSTY! Just one minor glitch so far. When you get into a folder, there is no ... tab to take you back to recordings.

Could this just be a skin or XMBC bug?

You can use the back arrow in the lower right of the screen, Is there a key stoke to take you back?

Something I HATE about XMBC or at least Confluence. is that Esc takes you back to Home which is fine, but if you go through the menus again,instead of being at the start of the menu, you are menus deep to the point where you hit esc. This is extremely confusing to a newbie like me,
Hey spinnaker,

The command you are looking for is 'back', on the keyboard it is by default mapped to the backspace key.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2013-11-23, 23:09)krustyreturns Wrote: Hey spinnaker,

The command you are looking for is 'back', on the keyboard it is by default mapped to the backspace key.

Thanks Krusty. What about the dot ,dot, dot thing in the listing? Do you think that is a skin or xbmc issue?
(2013-11-23, 23:16)spinnaker Wrote:
(2013-11-23, 23:09)krustyreturns Wrote: Hey spinnaker,

Thanks Krusty. What about the dot ,dot, dot thing in the listing? Do you think that is a skin or xbmc issue?

Yeah, I don't know why that's not there - as far as I know I can't control its display - its an xbmc thing.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
There is an XBMC setting that controls the display of the parent directory (...) listing. Does it show in other areas of XBMC? I'd be happy to tell you where the setting is but I can't look right now. If you haven't found it by the time I get home in a couple days, I will post back with the exact setting and location to check.
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
Yes the (...) shows up in all other listings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hierarchical recording - No ... to go back to recordings, minor bug?0