Adding information on Movies List
Hi,

I am using openelec with confluence, and i want to know if it is possible to add some information on movies list depending on the name of the movie's filename.

For example, i have movies in japanese with subtitles. This movies have this text on the filename [JAP].

I don't know if it's possible to show on the movies list [JAP] after the movie name (or before SD/HD flag) if the movie filename has [JAP].

Thanks.
The scrapers ignore tags within the [] characters for the most part. Using the NFO file tags you can specify the language and subtitles of a title. You might be able to write a script to add these tags to the file before you import them into XBMC. Ember Media Manager or a tool like Media Center Master might even read this out of the video file and add it automatically.

Personally, I use Media Center Master because it gives me more control. It will write all my NFO files before I import them into XBMC.

Anyway, if the information is imported into the database via the nfo files, you can use labels to show it. Some skins already show the language and subtitle information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding information on Movies List1