How to display 'Time remaining' in the PAUSED dialog in Confluence
I previously posted How to display 'Time remaining' in the OSD dialog in Confluence . For consistency, I also wanted to modify the PAUSED dialog to do the same. Here is how I did it.

I modified the file DialogSeekBar.xml in the application's folder :

Code:
/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/addons/skin.confluence/720p/DialogSeekBar.xml

Copy and paste the file so you have a backup.

Open DialogSeekBar.xml in a text editor.

Search for the line:

Code:
<label>$INFO[Player.Time] - $INFO[Player.Duration]</label>

in the code block

Code:
            <control type="label">
                <description>Elapsed Time Label</description>
                <posx>20</posx>
                <posy>23</posy>
                <width>240</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <font>font13_title</font>
                <textcolor>white</textcolor>
                <align>left</align>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <visible>!Player.Seeking</visible>
            </control>

Comment it out:

Code:
<!-- <label>$INFO[Player.Time] - $INFO[Player.Duration]</label> -->

Add this line after it:

Code:
<label>$INFO[Player.Time] (-$INFO[Player.TimeRemaining(hh:mm:ss)])</label>

Save the file and replace the original file with the modified version. Now the PAUSED dialog displays time remaining:

Many thanks for sharing this one as well, just what I was looking for.
Just found this as its what I am looking for but will it work with another skin or just Confluence only ? I want to use it with Aeon Nox Silvo but its DialogSeekBar contents are very different ? I have asked over there but not getting any help with it so thought I might try my luck here if anyone might know ?

Thanks anyway.
(2015-08-30, 14:36)timoxx4 Wrote: Just found this as its what I am looking for but will it work with another skin or just Confluence only ? I want to use it with Aeon Nox Silvo but its DialogSeekBar contents are very different ? I have asked over there but not getting any help with it so thought I might try my luck here if anyone might know ?

The concept is probably the same, but the actual XML used to generate the DialogSeekBar could be very different between skins. So you probably can't just copy a file from Confluence over to Aeon Nox.
(2015-08-30, 14:36)timoxx4 Wrote: Just found this as its what I am looking for but will it work with another skin or just Confluence only ? I want to use it with Aeon Nox Silvo but its DialogSeekBar contents are very different ? I have asked over there but not getting any help with it so thought I might try my luck here if anyone might know ?

Thanks anyway.

Yeah... no help at all...
I just spent hours adding things and helping you problem solve... but whatever Sad

Impatience seems to be an epidemic...
Sorry Mike.Sad I feel really bad now. I wrote that some time ago before I realised what you had indeed done in my confusion eairler and forgot all about it. Really very very sorry again. My bad.
Hi, I just made this change in Confluence for Kodi 15.2

In DialogSeekBar.xml
find
Code:
make a copy and comment it

replace the original line
with
Code:
<label>at $INFO[Player.Time], $INFO[Player.TimeRemaining(hh:mm:ss)] left</label>

There are 2 instances

Hope this helps

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to display 'Time remaining' in the PAUSED dialog in Confluence0