need some help with tv guide skin
please delete this.
TVGuide has been forked and is being actively developed on another forum, including multiple skins (and the ability to switch skins). PM me if you are unfamiliar with this alternative forum and need the details Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Hi guys,

I need some help. I have downloaded the tv guide program script and now I want to modifying to create my own skin with my own background and the whole surface. I have a little problem with removing the tvguide-timebar.png.

When I removed the tvguide-timebar.png in the script-tvguide-main.xml, I get the error which it show like this:

Here's the source that when i tried to remove in the script-tvguide-main.xml:

Code:
<control type="image" id="4100">
                <posx>180</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>2</width>
                <height>515</height>
                <texture>tvguide-timebar.png</texture>
            </control>

Do you know how I can remove the tvguide-timebar.png?

I have the background which it show like this:

How I can remove the cancel button, tvguide-white-progress.png, tvguide-program-grey.png to be replace with my own main menu just like this?

Does anyone know how?

I have got the pictures for the main menu buttons which I have already kept. I want to know how I can press on each of the main menu button, e.g: I press on the down button to get to the Sports box and I press on the enter button to open the Sports menu then connect to my web server to download and recieve the tv data.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

How I can move the tv information from the bottom of the screen to the top while the tv guide frame goes on the centre of the screen, how i can change colour for the per programme, how i can block from previous days for tv guide when i press on the left button??

And how I can make the small black picture to be replace from the programme picture so when I press on the channel, I want to play the live stream video on that small box where it supposed to be show the picture.

Does anyone know how I can play the live stream video to be replace from the picture?

And when I select on per programme, how I can stop the picture from changing as I want to use my defeat background?

I'm sure that most of you all know the answer and what I exactly want.

Any advice would be much appreicated.

Thanks in advance Smile
Does anyone knowHuhHuh?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need some help with tv guide skin0