Bug Video playback becomes choppy when secondary audio stream is selected
I've been having this issue in PVR playback lately; the backend is TVHeadend (please note that I am running latest github master TVheadend, with DVB rewrite merged; don't know if anything has changed in HTSP protocol that has not been reflected to XBMC client), though it should not be a problem from there, since everything is OK when playing the same stream through VLC.
When I start viewing a channel in the default audio stream all is ok, but right after I chose the secondary audio stream, playback becomes choppy and the log is flooded with entries like this:

21:06:30 T:2484075328 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
21:06:31 T:2484075328 DEBUG: CDVDPlayerAudio:: Discontinuity1 - was:21153532.397000, should be:21018209.642000, error:-135322.755000

Even if I restart playback, the problem remains (since the audio stream preference is saved).

I don't know if this is just a PVR client issue, since I do not have any dual audio stream local files to test.
Bump. Anyone?
I had a similar problem, but in my case the main audio stream went missing completely so the only thing left was the secondary track, and the video was very laggy. I'm not exactly sure what the problem is.

It's a long shot but you could try compiling this branch (https://github.com/Jalle19/xbmc-pvr-addo...ng-streams) of the PVR addons and see if it fixes anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video playback becomes choppy when secondary audio stream is selected0